51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

A shout out and notes to my followers 2 by Mason Wong

2
Hey guys. It is Mason here a young writer. Today, I will tell you guys that I am working on an article for world war 2 and when I finished so I will publish through writing the world. Also, I want to give a shout out to bride124 for helping me with research!! Also, remember to read my other notes to you guys, and help me with my research. But, I still could not promise you that the finished date of my article, when as soon I finished I will publish a note to notify you guys!!!! Hope you have a great day, and please continue to support me!!!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong

• bride124

Thanks for the shout out! It is a honor. I hope the article turns out alright!

• mason wong

OK

• weirdo

Just something to note...
    you don't have to include your name on your pieces. when you do, it shows up on people's dash as (for example) "A shout out and notes to my followers 2 by Mason Wong by Mason Wong"