rosemarywisdom

from sydney and austin, but currently living in singapore.
in the process of writing a full-fledged book with three amazing other humans.

you built me palaces out of paragraphs

black lives matter

"You can’t control what happens to you in this life. Each individual is living out their own story, and you’re living out yours. But you can’t control it and manipulate it, filtering out aspects of your life - of yourself - that aren’t cemented in your idea of the plan. The plan, the map for what your life should be. Because the only thing you can do - the one thing you can do - is learn. Learn from your mistakes and watch the horizon. There’s always something amazing up ahead. But you can’t live in your future, and you can’t drown in your past. All you can do is live wholeheartedly - without fear or regret for what’s to come and what has been - and love every damn minute of it… because you only get this once."

Extraordinary.

4
That is the only word I can use to describe Avengers: Endgame.

Extraordinary.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

That is the truuuuth!! I saw it earlier today and I’m still trying not to cry. It was absolutely fantastic...

• weirdo

wait wait wait. hold up? didn't think about something? YOU SAW IT?! YOU...WENT...TO...THE...PREMIERE?! omg is it as heartbreaking as i think it's is?

• AJ - Izzy

This makes me want to watch it even more! :DD
    That actually relieves me a bit, that last one was a little, um, what's the word? Oh yeah, frustrating. Among other words. :)

• weirdo

I have another! Marvelous