Alicat

I am just a young writer hoping to make a difference in the world I live in.

I'm a nerd :)
Animal Lover
Bookworm
Photographer
Musicophile

I have so many ideas and nowhere to start.

"No matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger- something better, pushing right back." -Albert Camus

Leaving Footprints

PROMPT: Footprints

1
Carbon Contributors
-food
-mobility
-service

Symbolic Footprints
-I want to leave books I've written behind to get the population to do something about the problems in our society. I want to be remembered through my writing, a figure to talk about and celebrate, my memory living on when I am high above the world. Part of that is being one of the only people to publish books the way they should be. I want my books to be on paper (no e books) that doesn't use trees. There are many other ways to make paper, such as using elephant dung or recycled plastic water bottles. 
-I also want to be remembered for my animal shelter. It's my plan to build a shelter that takes the unwanted animals normal shelters would put down and give them another chance at life. After all, why should we be able to decide who lives and who dies?
-I don't have to be embraced by all, however. As long as my family remembers me in a kind light, and loves me even after I am gone, continuing to make the world better as I tried, then I will be happy. 

I'm not doing a lot to help the earth right now, I'm afraid. I do want to change that though, and I believe that I will. I don't want to be part of the devastation that faces our world. Instead, you'll find me in the solution. 

1