mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Eating disorder by Mason Wong

0
      An eating disorder is a life-threatening disease. The definition is a disease that could be life-threatening, and also mostly includes extreme emotions, attitude, and behavior surrounding weight, food, and size.  Symptoms of eating disorder included weight loss, dieting, food ritual, social withdrawal, frequent dieting body checking. Also, extreme mood swings, noticeable weight fluctuation, issues with dental, hair, and nail health. 
      If you think that you or your friend is struggling with an eating disorder, you should go tell a trusted adult, but do it with your friend and no delay. For an adult, you should go to a doctor immediately, but if you figure out your family member maybe is struggling with an eating disorder you should get them to a doctor immediately. But, also you could get them to NEDA or the national eating disorder association. Their phone number is 800-931-2237.  If you get them to help in time they will have a higher of fully recovered the disorder. So, be sure to look out for your family member.

Author: Mason Wong