Unnamed

bride124

Writing is a big part of me and my daily life. I want to share it with the world so I joined this website. (P.S: I like followers and to do/receive peer reviews). A INCREDIBLE PIECE: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/
114991/version/219125

Here are the results for my contest #Friendship (If you would still like to do the prompt, it is down below.)
P.S: I thought that I would need another day, but I finally made a decision and I didn't want to leave you in the dust.
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/108155/version/206198

CONTEST RESULTS!!! #Friendship

5
Hello, it is bride124! Anyway, after a full month of you guys writing and two full days of deliberation (hard deliberation, by the way) and I finally got it down to three winners and a honorable mention. Here goes nothing...

Honorable Mention: The winner of a new follower is...
Surly Wombat with @Rose, Thorn
Pros: It was very thoughtful and endearing. It truly shows the meaning of friendship.
Suggestions: The ideas represented in the story were great, but they seemed a bit disorganized and a little hard to read through. Keep on writing!
(P.S: I initially was not going to have any honorable mentions but I thought that this piece deserved... a honorable mention:)

Third Place: The winner of 2 reviews (of my choice) + a new follower is...
Christy Wisdom with  even the medic couldn't fix his own broken heart (FRIEND)

Pros: It was a very interesting read that shook me to the core. I adore that it was a acronym of FRIEND. It really showed the element of my contest. I am super glad you entered my contest!

Suggestions: Use more hyperboles in your future writing. It was one aspect of the piece that sold me! Keep on writing!

Second Place: The winner of 5 reviews (of any choice)+ a new follower is...
jaquelyn with My Partner in Crime was Arrested

Pros: It was a very expressive and intriguing piece. I love that the emotions were very clear and vivid for me as a reader. By the ending, I knew that you would be a part of my top 3!

Suggestions: I would say that the emotion was definitely there, along with the details and everything but the piece drifts from rhyming poetry to free styling so I suggest that you stick to one way or the other. Keep on writing!

Lastly, before I reveal the first place winner and their grand prize, I would like to thank all the applicants for participating in my first contest! It means a lot to contribute your time and it is greatly appreciated. Therefore......

First Place: The winner of 10 reviews (of any choice) + a new follower (from me) is.............
buddingauthor with Non-Existent

Pros: I love that you were willing to expose a true story like that and execute it perfectly. I love how you make Reema seems so perfect (it emphasizes how much she means to you). The mood change of the plot (aka your life) is something I will never forget!

Suggestions: There are none! Congratulations! Keep on writing!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever contest. I also hope that you like the results. If even if you didn't win and you still would like some feedback like the format above per winner, put a link of your entry below and I will respond within 1-2 days. **Plus, you may message down below for any questions.** With nothing much left to say, ALWAYS KEEP WRITING!
                                                                                                                  From,
                                                                                                                bride124
** For winners of first place and second place, feel free to type your pieces you want reviewed in the comments section.**

• bride124

Awesome! I will get right to it!

• buddingauthor

Hey. So I finally know which pieces I want you to review.
    1. The Wonders of Winter
    2. Small yet Beautiful
    3. Those Who Care
    4. Thank you
    5. The British Era
    6. LISTEN
    7. Dreams Change
    8. Music- The Lifesaver
    9. A Magical World
    10. The Patriot in Me
    I just want your viewpoints and opinions on these pieces. And also how I can make them better.

• bride124

You are welcome @buddingauthor. Remember to tell me the pieces you want me to review.

• buddingauthor

Okay so this is the first ever contest I have ever won and I cannot get over it. Thank you once again @bride124. This means a lot to me!

• buddingauthor

Thank you soooo much!!!!!!

• Surly Wombat

ooh, thanks for the honorable mention! Congrats to the winners!

• Jae

i enjoyed this contest, was rlly fun, and i can't wait to join another one if you have one!
    :DDDDD

• Christy Wisdom

Thanks for third place! Congrats everyone!

• weirdo

congrats to the winners!

• weirdo

dang it! I forgot about this contest