74453

Raven Salvers

I am a full-time high school senior with a love for writing. Fiction and Fantasy are what make me tick, which is why most of my work falls into those catagoires. My hobbies include not writing, and doing homework all weekend.

Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens. On the off chance that I do actually get around to publishing something, and you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking that pretty little star! (seriously, you have no idea how excited I get when people actually read my stuff or leave a comment)

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

My Unseen Family

0
My father the sun and my mother the moon were introduced by Time, the divine creator of all, during this world's first solar eclipse. From that meeting, my family was created. The Wind, my older brother, Earth, my older sister, and my younger twin siblings Ice and Fire. My brother Wind is the heir to the sky. After my parents are gone, he will rule the sky with his flowing justice and peaceful breeze. My sister Earth is the heir to life. When the world is bare, she will bring out life from nothing and nurture it with a loving embrace. The twins, Fire and Ice, are always battling for control over each other, ice age after heatwave after ice age. Then there is me. I am not like my older brother and sister who are kind and gentle and limited, neither am I like my younger siblings who are violent and warring. I am infinite and I am the heir to light. I am the stars who decorate the night sky with my celestial light, and I will watch over everything with my bright light caressing the universe for all eternity.