Emily❤

I just turned 16, I'm an amateur writer, a through and through Texan (Texas Baby), that wants to be a teacher... I have half an associates degree and I will continue working towards my dream. Thanks for any and all feedback! :)

Yea... That's just life I guess!

Special

3
    You said you loved me, told me I was special... You told me every day that I was beautiful, your beautiful angel, what I don't understand is where "she" fit in the equation.
    If I was so beautiful and you loved me so, then why did you go to her? you knew I didn't like her, you knew that she was trouble... Three months we were together, my first relationship shattered by another girl, specifically your ex, it just had to be her. you had told me so many time how she had hurt you and how much trouble she was, but you still went to her...
    I guess all those rumors were true, all the warnings from my friends "He'll only hurt you." "You deserve better!", but to me there was no better. Before we broke up all I heard was rumor after rumor and it hurt, that all these random people were stopping me in the hallway saying "good luck with your relationship!" and "man, do I feel bad for you!" It all was too much...
    So I ended it, I wanted you to know how I felt, so I left... only after did I find out about her and how you had betrayed me!
so I guess all those times you said you loved me were lies, and I was so naive to believe it...

Even though I cried and wanted to break down, I want to say thank you, you taught me a lesson that I will never forget, and thanks to you it is now harder than ever for me to trust people, to let them in my life.
    Its been two months and you still look at me like you lost something, well guess what, you did... You lost an amazing person that would have given you the world (eventually), you acted as though I was just there when you wanted me to be and it hurt!
    Yes I still miss you, I will probably miss you for a while, you were my first boyfriend and supposed "love" but I've moved on, I think it's time for you to do the same, no matter how much it hurts me to see you with someone else...

• Emily❤

I honestly wrote this in my second period class while he was staring at me so...

• Rose, Thorn

I love this so much. It reminds me so much of my current state with guys and this was really moving. Nice job!