86a3e091 0ccd 47d3 9bbe 079aa912f859

BrokenSmile

You know what, I can’t explain myself. I’m awkward in real life, and sometimes just as awkward in my writing. I’ll review/ comment on things if you ask. I like to think I’m a pretty nice person, but I’m also a huge nerd. Um... yeah that’s it.

Not a very good piece, but then again I just suddenly stopped doing my math homework and wrote this because I had a good idea and didn’t want to forget it. If you like this piece I’ll improve it and make it longer.

The Horror Within

4
  “Give that back!” I screamed at my sister as she ripped the book I had been deeply engrossed in out of my hands.
  “No you little nerd, get your nose out of the book and come join the real world,” she sneered, her face contorted in disgust.
  I could feel the white hot rage building inside me. “Give it back NOW or else I’ll…” I trailed off, my head spinning. All of a sudden, everything went black.
  I woke up about what I guessed was an hour later. I sat up and saw my sister laying on the floor, bloody gashes on her arms.
  “Amy! What the heck happened!?!” I screamed. My mom was working late today and always got mad at us when we called while she was still working. I sent a frantic text to her and then dragged my unconscious sister down the hallway into the bathroom. I got the bandages out of the cabinet and gently wrapped the bandages around her bleeding, swollen arms.
  “I hope you’re alright, you jerk…” I mumbled under my breath. Even though I hated my sister sometimes, deep down I always loved her.
  “God Amy, you’re so good at getting yourself hurt…”
  “I know ya little nerd, but that’s what makes me tough,” Amy said quietly with a stupid smirk on her face.
  “Amy you’re an idiot….” I groaned as I dramatically rolled my eyes.
  Amy’s eyes widened as if she had just remembered something, and the shakily said, “It was you… get away you freak!
  “A-Amy, what are you talking about?”
  “You weird little freak! You did this to me!” She screamed, gesturing toward her arms.
   “No I didn’t Amy, I swear! I passed out and when I woke up you were all banged up!” I said frantically, “I would never do something like this to you!”
   “It was you. I know it was you.” She said slowly and then passed out again.

2

• BrokenSmile

@bride124, it’s just a short story I wrote because I had a quick idea, I might make it longer later

• bride124

Very concise and entrancing! It is great, especially the dynamic between the speaker and Amy, even though it is a love-hate situation. I do want it longer though.

• BrokenSmile

@Harlow, I’m sure if you wrote something it’d be just as good. And if you really like this, I will write more of it.

• Harlow

Dude, anything I write in seven minutes isn't even half as good as this. I really hope this continues because it's my new addiction.

• BrokenSmile

@Alicat thanks, I just suddenly got an idea on the middle of my math homework and just started typing, so it’s not all that good. This was written in all of 7 minutes. XD

• Alicat

I hope you do make this into something more. It's very interesting!

• BrokenSmile

Read the box beside the piece please. XD