51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Journal entry by Mason Wong

0
Donald Trump is not an effective president, because he is not respectful, he makes laws that contain racism, he also does a thing that can make enemies, we don't want enemies we want friends that can help us. One example is that he calls North Korea dictator Kim Jon un a rocket man, and his government member criminal, which almost starts world war 3 or war with North Korea. Also, he starts a travel ban, that block seven countries from traveling to united states for 90 days, which is can be counts as racism, because you only ban those countries from traveling, right? Then, is racism, because you only ban that group of people, then, that will be count as racism, I should say that racism is not good and also as a president you should not be racist. Also, he orders the military to drop a MOAB which in full name is the mother of all bomb, which is the most power non-nuclear bomb in the US arsenal on ISIS base. You might say ISIS is a  terrorist group, yeah the US should attack its base, but when the US drop the bomb the ISIS did not hurt civilian people. Which make the USA and ISIS relationship more stress or it makes enemies on ISIS or another terrorist group hate the US, Maybe that move could cause another 911 attack on the USA, which I think Donald Trump would not like to see that. He also did something right but should think more about it before making that decision, he orders a missile strike on Syria airfield, because it uses chemical weapon on civilian people, but when running for election, he said that he would not attack Syria, but now he attacks it, which breaks his promise, then he also will be a president that is not honest or doing what he had been promised to people. He also makes it harder for people to get the visa, it already hard to get the visa and you make it harder to get it, that does not make sense. Also, he makes laws that said no one can bring his or her family members here not green cards immigrants and not even citizen can bring his or her family members to united states. He too strict at immigration which it makes fewer people come then united states would not have people that are talented around the world to come here to help united states to grow. Also, fewer people mean fewer people to shop and buy a thing here, which cause the economics to decline or drop. Also, when is less other religions or race in a county it could racism to a race when you don't see it that much. Remember I told you that Donald Trump was mean. Here is an example. A widow's husband died because of war, then Donald Trump said: "no problems he knows what he signs up for so, it's ok." How would he suppose to say that he should help that widow recover from that not just saying that? Also, here is another example one time he talking to the prime minister of Australia on the phone, It planned should be at least an hour long, but not even an hour he already ends the call while the prime minister still talking. which a very mean thing to do. Also, make others feel Americas is not a nice county, which is not good because teaching we are very nice. so, this is all the reason why Donal Trump is not an effective good president.
Bye and have a good day.