mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

My favorite dessert by Mason Wong

1
My favorite desserts are chocolate cake, I like it, because it is sweet and soft. It taste just so good. Also, you have different kinds of chocolate cake, you sweet ones and also bitter one.It really depends how you make it, but i like to fluffy and sweet. It is the best kind of chocolate cake. Even Though it have high calories,. But I still like to eat it, because it is so sweet and fluffy and soft. I just like it so much. I really don't have any other favorite desserts, but I don’t mind chocolate chips cookie too.