51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

A time when I was afraid by Mason Wong

2
My most obvious memory of being afraid was when the first time when I ride the rollercoaster. My heart beating fast , so my heartbeat is so high. I was so frightened. My parents was there with me, but i was still so fearful or frightened. The rollercoaster was fast and the road was so revered. I was feeling very uncomfortable, also frightened. After the rollercoaster ride my parents was like “ are you okay, I see that you are very scared.” It was at disney, I was so scared that I could not talk after the rollercoaster ride for 30-40 mins. I was so frightened. I almost pee on my pants. After, the ride my parents did buy me a coke to let me calm down. After that I scared height since then. The conclusion is never go ride a rollercoaster if you are scared of height, because I almost pee in my pants, and also I almost vomited too.