Emily❤

I just turned 16, I'm an amateur writer, a through and through Texan (Texas Baby), that wants to be a teacher... I have half an associates degree and I will continue working towards my dream. Thanks for any and all feedback! :)

Any feedback is welcome, I am an amateur writer who is just trying to have some fun, I love criticism, so please let me know what you think. :)

Stressed Out!!! need help...

4
This isn't a story or anything, just needed too kinda rant a little...

I have a speech on Wednesday in my college speech class, that I have barely even started, I have half of maybe two slides for my presentation, no outline, no bibliography, and only a day and a half to do it...

I also have all the work a normal sophomore in high school has, six classes a day (not including band), homework for five of those classes (sometimes all six) 
I have an English poem project I should probably start, three+ pages of algebra, a chemistry quiz tomorrow (and a major test in chemistry coming up), Spanish homework that's probably due, a band concert next Monday as well as our UIL Contest next Wednesday, (we also just took our English EOC test last Thursday) 

I tried to have a lazy weekend and I really procrastinated; stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!!

Don't we all just love school, so much fun... I can't wait until summer!

sorry for all this, I just felt the need to write it all down, oof... lol :)

• April 15, 2019 - 10:26am (Now Viewing)

• Rose, Thorn

Good luck!! And also, of coarse you can use my poem! I'm so touched you thought of me!

• Emily❤

Thank you, all of you!!! :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Aw, I'm sorry about all that :/ It sounds like you're stressed for a good reason! I'd recommend getting the small stuff out of the way first (your English poem, the homework for whatever your easiest subject is) and slowly work your way up to the bigger stuff (your presentation, the 3+ pages of Algebra) while sprinkling in a lot of breaks.

Hope this helped, and good luck! :D

• PureHeart

I can totally relate! And believe me, I put the pro in procrastinate! All you need to do is get your work done first and then save some time for recreational stuff! Do a lot of research, but remember to have breaks in between work. You don't want to go into panic mode. If not, just wing it! ; ) Hope it goes well!

• AbigailSauble

... so basically, you're busy.
    (Understatement of the year).
    I hope you can get it all together! (Rephrase: I'm sure you can!)
    God bless!