Dscn0003 copy

Quille

Joined August 17th, 2018
Left April 16th, 2019

I came here for the contests,
I stayed for the people,
I left for a dream.

Instagram: @heritagegroveacademy
Goodreads: Abbigayle Grace
(also author pen name)
Blog: Quille's Inkewell- http://abbigrace.com

Your real friends are the ones who cheer you on your way to the stars and catch you if you ever fall back down. That's what I've found here.

Shout-outs to:
Cliffhanger Queen catgirl_5555, first place in my contest
Duchesses: korra4life & Christy Wisdom, second place
Count/countesses: CuriousityKilledTheCat & RNE, third place

More shout-outs to my awesome sisters:
Ryder
Boogie With Stu

God Bless you all and Write On!

Love, Quille

Announcements - Farewell

15
So I have some announcements:

1. Winners of my Short Sentence Contest

Honorable mention (three likes): 

Lumisade

One does not simply cha cha real smooth into Mordor.

I couldn't stop laughing at that one!

Three Winners (five likes each): 

luluwrites111

One does not simply dance with the fay--you must be prepared to defend your soul, and never, never drink faerie mead.

Budding Mae

One does not simply state their intent to eat a sandwich; they must announce it!

weirdo

One does not simply know heartbreak without knowing love.

Those are all simply awesome :) I'll deliver prizes asap. Please let me know if there are certain pieces you'd like me to look at.

2. I'm Starting A Blog

It's called Quille's Inkewell and this is the link:

http://abbigrace.com

However, don't expect much yet, I've only just gotten started and have literally nothing up yet. Some of the things I'm putting up will be pieces you've already seen on here, but I think they're still worth putting up there too :)

3. I'm Leaving WtW

So, this is the hardest announcement.
I came here to try winning a contest and stayed because it was awesome. It's still awesome and I love it, but I can't stay anymore. Technically, I can because I'm only 18 this year, but I need to leave. 
I've unpublished a ton of my work, so I'd like to apologize to those of you who wrote me reviews that have been deleted. That's pretty frustrating sometimes and I'd like you to know that I didn't delete your reviews on purpose, just my writing. 
And to those of you I owe reviews, I will do my best to deliver on them, I've been writing a review every day, so I should catch up soon :S
Um, to the winners of the Cliffhanger Queen's contest, as with the rest, your reviews are coming, but I don't know about the story. I'll try to get to it, but it might be a while. Sorry :(

I don't really know what else to say. 

Elfboy will be published as soon as I possibly can, so I'll probably come back here to announce when it is, as well as post on Instagram and my blog. Thanks so much to everybody on here who helped me in the editing process, I appreciated your commentaries no end.

Thank you all for just being here.

I hope you'll all keep writing. You're amazing at it, each and every one of you amazes me with the awesomeness you put into your work and I hope to see you best-sellers someday.

I might still check in from time to time; this isn't good-bye forever, but for now,

Good-bye, God bless you all and Write On!

• April 16, 2019 - 9:11am (Now Viewing)

• JadeAndSerpentine

No problem :)

@JadeAndSerpentine, thank you so much :) Don't feel bad; it's totally okay :) Thanks for saying so now, I really admire your courage. Keep being awesome and I really hope you keep writing as well <3 <3 :)

• JadeAndSerpentine

Dear fellow writer,

I know everyone else here has taken the opportunity to befriend you; at least more than I did. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to really check out your profile. I think you were following me at some point... I feel so rude. I suppose now it's a bit too late, but I skimmed over some of your pieces before writing this comment. They all look really good. I've missed out :( I'll go back to your profile to leave likes and stuff later, even if it doesn't really matter to you anymore. I feel like I owe them to you.

I'm sorry I never got to know you better. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Write on forever!

Sincerely,
    JadeAndSerpentine

@AminahMcBina, thanks. I'm going to miss you too! Keep writing <3 <3 :DDD

• AminahMcBina

I'll miss you sooo much, stay happy and always write on my friend!

-Mina
    p.s. ever wanna chat: jigglepuff02@gmail.com

• AminahMcBina

WAIT...HOW AM I JUST FINDING OUT? YOU'RE LEAVING?

@A Breath Into Silence, Thank you for just being here; I've had an awesome time reading your work and chit-chatting with you when we did. Make sure you keep writing too!

@MyBrokenSmile, Same to you! <3 <3 :DDD

• MyBrokenSmile

Good luck to you, never stop writing.

• A Breath Into Silence

I know I'll miss you. You have always been one of those users I've looked up to, and you always will be. Somebody told me this a long time ago, and now I'll say this to you (or type it, really): "Do not give up; trust in your gifts and you will find success." Write on, Quille. You're an amazing writer and a even more amazing person. <3

@korra4life, Thanks so much! For everything you've done for/with me on here :) I'll also be sure to check out your blog when you get it up; let me know :DD

@Christy Wisdom, you're awesome! Keep being that way & I hope sometime we get a chance to meet irl <3 <3 :)

@r|A|i|N, I was wondering who you were!! :D I know I can stay until I'm 19, but I have to leave now. Don't worry, I'll read HP; probably annotate it too :D And we didn't really *fight* it was just over-zealous, fiery debate? :) Keep going & thanks for all the excitement! WtW really wouldn't have been the same without you :D

@Jae, I realize that I also have a long comment to answer for you on the review, so I'll just say the basics here: You totally, all-out rock and I totally understand what you mean by getting attached to people of your kind; I've never had so many friends and I honestly think I couldn't find an enemy on this site :) I loved all those questions & your answers were awesome too :DD :DDDDD

@ParisInFrance, you're welcome & thanks :DDD

• mason wong

You are the best!!!!!

• ParisInFrance

Thank you Quille! I know you don't really know me, but I stumble upon your pieces every so often and have always loved them. I remember you leaving me some pretty awesome reviews as well! :) So, I say thank you - you've given so many on wtw so much. Best of luck in your future endeavours, and I'll certainly be subscribing to the blog!

• Jae

i'm also liking your post, but that DOESN"T mean that i "like" the message
    :DDDDDDDDDDD

• Jae

i'm literally gonna miss you, my heart is exploding. i love asking you those questions, and i love reading your answers. i love reading your work. i love encouraging you. i love when you kept us all posted on how Elfboy was going. i love that you brightened up wtW just a little bit more.
    i loved being on WtW knowing you were there, and I am gonna miss you every day your gone, writers get attached to people of their kind, and pretty much everyone is my kind cause we all have one thing in common (Writing) and so i'll miss ya! i'll check out your blog often, and can't wait to see how your journey is going!
    :DDDDDD

• |r|A|i|N|

okay i realize that my account might look brand new, but i'm the person that you got into all those fights with about religion and stuff. the one with víðir?
    anyway... i just wanted to let you know that i'm really gonna miss you and i'm so sad you're leaving. i know you're 18 now but i'm pretty sure you only have to leave when you're 19––might be something worth looking into. anyway i will eternally miss elfboy and all of the wonderful things you've written, and of course i'm going to miss you. we've had a lot of quarrels but i think you're a fantastic writer and a great friend.
    oh, and keep reading harry potter! ;)

• Christy Wisdom

Aww, thanks so much Quille! I'll be keeping tabs on your blog as well :)

• korra4life

I totally understand, @Quille. It's been hard for me to continue working on WtW as well, for reasons I don't totally understand either. I'm okay with you leaving as long as we keep in contact. I'll definitely subscribe to your blog and make sure to keep tabs with you!

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

D:

• PureHeart

Devasted! You have been one of my favourite writers on here (and I'm not just saying that because you're leaving, I'm being serious.) You have been an inspiration to all of us! Writers like you inspire me to think outside the box, and hopefully, inspire others. It'll be a shame to see you leave, but I wish you all the best, and hope your future life is good to you xx

@korra4life, I will totally send you an invitation if I ever go to sign books :) And it's not about me getting older, it's just that it's been difficult for me to still be on here.... I'm not sure how to explain it. I don't have any friends irl either, so it's been really hard to leave here, you guys are the closest I have, especially you, @korra. I'll miss you a ton too <3 <3 <3 Thanks for being here, your Mission/Explosion series were some of the best ones I've read here :)

@Christy Wisdom, I know I said especially @korra, but you too!!!!! I don't make friends easy, but you are definitely one of my best friends on here and I'm going to miss you a ton! Thanks for being here and goofing off with me so much & writing awesome poems for me to read :)

• Christy Wisdom

Oh no! I'm really sad to hear you're leaving :( I agree with korra, you're definitely one of the authors on here that I feel like I've gotten close to. Still, though, I'm happy to know that you'll have a blog that I can still read :) It's been great getting to know you!

• korra4life

Wait... what???? Let me start in order:
    1.) Congrats to the winners of the short sentence contest!
    2.) You're starting a blog? Great! I'm working on mine but I haven't published it online yet since it's still in the beginning stages. Can't wait to check yours out.
    3.) And you're leaving?!?!
    No. Can't accept this.
    I know that I've been on and off WtW and I haven't been as reliable in my reviews or in my writing. But every time I go on, I can always expect a new piece or random announcement from you. I don't want to be cheesy or ridiculous, but I really am going to miss you. I can't say I have any friends in real life, but I feel really close to you, so this really sucks. But I get it... you're old. Well, older.
    I'm going to really miss you, but that's okay. Keep writing and make sure to send me an invitation for that book signing. If not, I will track you down, Quille :D
    Have fun being an adult!

@Juliana, you too! You did an awesome job with the song and I'm really glad I had a poem to offer :)

@Gray_1604, thank you & I'll miss you too!

• Juliana

You and your writing will be missed :( Good luck in your future endeavors and God bless you!

• Gray_1604

You are one of the few writers I love reading stories and pieces from. You will be missed on Wtw

@AJ - Izzy, Thank you :) I feel really honored to have been able to be on this site and meet awesome people like you. Thanks for being such an amazing person and writer, you've always been a great part of this community and I will be looking forward to seeing more of Alex Faye sometime <3 :)

@Dmoral13, I will certainly read that & you still have a review coming on your entry for my contest, so I'll try to have that done soon. Thank you for being patient <3 :DD

@rosemarywisdom, love you too! Thank you so much for being part of my experience on WtW <3 <3 :)

@Silver Pen, I can barely think of anything to say. You've been one of my best friends on here and pretty much always understood me :) Thank you very, very much; for your comment also, quitting WtW is hard and seemed to be a crazy idea, but I think it's the right thing to do. Go for the gold, always. Just like you told me, God's got your back and never puts obstacles in front that you can't face. You've inspired me to keep going a lot, thanks :)

God bless you all! I'm gonna miss you <3 <3 <3

• Silver Pen

I should have seen this coming. The eloquent Quille, queen of cliffhangers, expanding her horizons. GO FOR IT! You can do this! God put this dream of writing in your heart, and He doesn't give up on the dreams He gives people. He's got your back. Just listen to what He has to say and do as He tells you. From personal experience, I know some of it will be counterintuitive and even crazy; also from personal experience, I know you will wish you had listened if you don't. Learn from my mistake! It's what it's there for! And God bless, Quille. Like I've already told you, you have inspired me. Love, SP.

• rosemarywisdom

I can't believe you're leaving! WtW will not be the same without you, that's for sure. Thanks for being so supportive and wonderful. You're a huge part of the community and we love you <3 :3
    Write free <3

xox,
    roses

• Dmoral13

Please read this before you officially leave! I know you wanted a part 2!!
    I made a part 2 of my story (Soulmate Marks) I created A LONG time ago :)

• AJ - Izzy

I feel so honored to have met you in the writing world and to have read some of your amazing works! Good luck on your journey from now on, especially with Elfboy! We're gonna miss you, that's for sure. Thank you so much for being so supportive and an amazing person :)
    Always write FREE, and God bless :)

Thanks guys :)
    @weirdo, I guess it does seem like everybody's leaving, but I'm sure people just as awesome are coming too. You're a rising star in this community, don't doubt that you have some great things ahead of you :) Thank you for being here :)

@bride124, thank you so much for everything! I'm going to miss you too!!

@Kahte, I'm just self-publishing my book. And thank you a ton too for all the comments that you've written me; they always brightened my day a ton :)

@Budding Mae, Good luck to you to! You are an awesome writer & definitely one of my best friends on here.

I'll miss you all a ton. Write free & don't forget to have fun!

• weirdo

Thx so much, Quille!
    And I'm gonna miss you! Why does it seem like everyone is leaving?! I'll make sure to check out your blog!

• bride124

You are going to be missed! I cannot wait for Elfboy!

• Kahte

I'm saddened to see you leaving the site, but wherever your writing takes you is for the best! Thank you so much for the supportive comments over my writing. I would like to know where and how I can read Elfboy once its published.... maybe on your blog put how to even get published? You're so amazing I look up to your writing in awe. I can't wait to read your novel and check out your blog. write free

• Budding Mae

Oh wow, I forgot I entered that contest XD Thanks for the win! :)

Oh no! :( I'm sorry to see you go, you were one of my favorite writers on here. Good luck with your future ventures, and I'm looking forward to getting Elfboy as soon as it's out. :) Farewell, my friend.