buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

Please let me know if I got the prompt right and also, please feel free to write a review.

My Survival Kit

PROMPT: Bread and Light

1
Frankly speaking, I don't really know if I got the meaning of this prompt right. But if it means the things I need for my survival, well here they are-
1. Family and Friends- Cliche but true.
2. Pizza- Without this there is no purpose of life.
3. Books- Who will give me company every second of my day?
4.Notepad and a pen- I need to write down poems and stories which wouldn't be possible without these.
5. Phone/Laptop- I am not addicted to any of these but if you want to stay updated with the world and not feel like you live under a rock, you need one of these things.

• April 14, 2019 - 9:30am (Now Viewing)

• buddingauthor

I forgot music! That would definitely be on my list too. Thanks for sharing yours!

• Mr. Colin E.

I'm not sure what the prompt was, but this is a pretty good survival kit. Here's mine if you'd like to know...

1. My laptop: I need to write something down on this everyday and stay updated with what's what or I am not a happy camper.
    2. Listening to music on my head phones: Writing is just dull and boring if you have no musical accompaniment and I'd likely go insane in the silence.
    3. Hershey's Chocolate: My favorite treat since I was a kid and can't go one day without a bit.
    4. My stuffed elephant Panilla: my best nonhuman pal in the whole world and I cannot live without him.
    5. Like you, Books: I like to read a little something now and then when not watching television, especially fantasy stuff!