RNE

15-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

summer school (my first two weeks of high school)

2
so imagine this..
everything is going fine, all your closest friends are in your class. all your teachers like you even though you have a habit of making a joke out of anything they say. then your parents take you out and dump you in the nearest school they find and that's not even the worst part..this year you start high school.

yup, nothing gets better than being in a new school and the only person you know happens to be a grade higher and rarely sees you. thanks mum and dad, i appreciate it. 

first day was well...bad? i dunno it wasn't really the best. like all lost freshmen, i sat alone in lunch, people did ask if i wanted to sit with them but i just felt like i didn't belong. i ended up in the wrong class so i had to sit through sit through one hour of a language i didn't understand. did i mention that i have to wear a tie and tuck in my shirt? 

i spent the next two weeks designing the cover of my rough note, reading the help(it's a super good read) and struggling through math. i mean come on, the guy who sits in front of me is a math whiz and never fails to rub it in my face.

don't get me wrong i did make friends, i met some cool girls who introduced me to their friends and they all seem to like the same stuff i do. history is way more interesting. but i miss the days where i knew everyone. when i sat with my friends and not just a k pop addicted introvert. i miss not being able to be me.

• April 12, 2019 - 12:34am (Now Viewing)

• spildcoffi

we all move on. sometimes, it's a choice. sometimes, it's by force. how you want to deal with it is upto you. but sometimes, accepting it is the best we can do.
    little bird, i promise you will soar into the air one day.

• RNE

aww thanks guys..this made my day

• Dmoral13

freshman year i was in a all junior class and all junior and senior class...i was always the youngest.....make do. High School sucks freshman year, you'll be fine. I believe in you

• vrishired2006

You got this. I have moved around a lot myself, so I know what you mean. If you can not get any friends in school(not saying you won't), seek refuge in social media. Good Luck with high school!!

• Araw

As a kid who moved around a ton, I know that it's super hard to be in a new school, at the start of high school no less! It seems like you're doing okay, though, at least relatively. It should get better with time, like most things do. Hang in there.