Chloe stroud

Abortion.

Abortion.
As soon as people hear that word their jaw drops because it is so wrong. But is it? Many people have a variety of opinions on abortion. 'It's okay to abort if you were raped' OR 'abortion is so wrong it's basically murder'. Everyone sees things from a different perspective. To me I think abortion is perfectly acceptable. If somebody wants to abort their child because they got raped and they don't want a constant reminder of what happened to them, I think that's fine. If someone wants to abort their child because they can't see themself raising him/her correctly that's fine. I think that no matter what the reason is to abort a child is perfectly fine because at the end of the day it is that persons body, that persons brain therefore that persons decision. And nobody should ever try and sit there and make someone feel uncomfortable because they are thinking about or have had an abortion because that in my opinion is wrong. I believe that people should be able to make their own choices unless they ask for help or advice from others. Anyone who has had an abortion are not 'monsters' or a 'murderer'. They are wonderful people who have made a choice out of responsibility, desperation or need. Nobody should ever let anyone talk them down and nobody should ever let all the insults get under their skin. They know their own circumstances best.