rubywriter2004

Bangladesh

Help me pls

5
Hello guys!! I m new here. A friend suggested me this site, and here I m. Can you guys pls help me about this site?

• April 7, 2019 - 3:51am (Now Viewing)

• Alix Ravyn

Welcome!

• weirdo

welcome! I see that Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill has already answered your question, but feel free to ask me if you have any other questions! always happy to help a fellow writer!

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Hello! On that, here's some instructions.
    1. When you go to the published piece, you should see "Continue Writing" and "Manage Versions."
    Click on "Manage Versions."
    2. Click, "Options" on the piece you want to republish.
    3. Click, "Unpublish This Version," then click Okay.
    4. Click, "Options" again.
    5. Click, "Publish this Version for Peer Review" (Don't worry, you can select if you want people to be able to review after.)
    You should be able to figure out the rest after that. ;-)

• rubywriter2004

Thank you so much guys. I am just having a little prblm with this publishing option. M Not getting how to republish the pieces without losing any likes.

Hello matey!!! :DDDD I'm not sure exactly what you need help with, but will definitely be here to offer any help you need :DDDD

• Araw

Sure thing! What exactly do you need help with? Almost everyone will be willing to help you out, but if you have a question about anything, you can ask me. Welcome to this community! You'll love it here.

• MimiChoudhury

That's cool. You can ask me anything if u need help. Welcome to WtW.