F3e9a7bdcaa485e194a0798bb9bc0b2b

Little Red Riding Hood

Don't just be another brick in the wall.

I also love summer evenings, cats, bubbles and cuddles :)

I'm a teenage girl with a peculiar mind. I try to make sense of this hectic world through writing and it does work, sometimes. I really want to become a better writer, maybe even have something published one day.. that would be amazing. It's probably worth mentioning that a lot of my pieces are not finished and probably never will be finished, but I'm proud of them regardless, which is why I publish them. It's also probably worth mentioning that some of my pieces deal with quite dark and sad topics. I'll put trigger warnings at the start of the pieces that I believe should have trigger warnings but if you have any problems with any of the other ones, please let me know. I don't want to hurt anybody.
LR xx

A Bad Dream

0
It’s dark, and cold, and you’re searching. You don’t know what you’re searching for, but that just makes you more eager to find it. But then you trip, and you fall, and you can’t breathe. You’re under water now, and the walls are closing in on you and you scream. Then you wake up, and you realise the water on your cheeks are just tears from your soul and that’s why it tastes salty. Sitting up, you take a deep breath in to try and steady your pulse. You eyelids fall heavy again as the adrenaline passes. But you know that if you close them, you will be plunged into the same nightmare as before. So you lay in silence, counting the cracks in your heart, wishing for death or the morning. Whichever comes first.