F3e9a7bdcaa485e194a0798bb9bc0b2b

Little Red Riding Hood

Don't just be another brick in the wall.

I also love summer evenings, cats, bubbles and cuddles :)

I'm a teenage girl with a peculiar mind. I try to make sense of this hectic world through writing and it does work, sometimes. I really want to become a better writer, maybe even have something published one day.. that would be amazing. It's probably worth mentioning that a lot of my pieces are not finished and probably never will be finished, but I'm proud of them regardless, which is why I publish them. It's also probably worth mentioning that some of my pieces deal with quite dark and sad topics. I'll put trigger warnings at the start of the pieces that I believe should have trigger warnings but if you have any problems with any of the other ones, please let me know. I don't want to hurt anybody.
LR xx

Indie Summers

0
The sun shone down on the circle of friends as they sat lazily smoking and laughing in the summer haze. Nearby, the birds sang their midday song from high up in the branches of the old oak tree, accompanying the tales that the friends exchanged. There was an air of excitement among the group, and it fed their conversation until the last light. The grassy meadow provided the perfect canvas for these colourful friends to paint their memories on, and as they did so, their smiles grew brighter. Because they knew that even though time would pass and they would grow apart, they would always have the meadow to come back to. The meadow was like a time capsule. Although the grass would grow and the rain would come, the memories made there could never be washed away. So the friends lay back, squinting up into the summer sky, flowers woven into their hair just as their dreams were woven into the earth, on this perfect July day.