Writers of the world

Writers of the World

This account is back in action everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful summer break and are ready for another long school year!!!
Get ready for our huge upcoming contest(s), prompts, and reviews!

"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips," ~MJ Bush
"You may not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page." ~Jodi Picoult
"We all need those people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve." ~Bill Gates
“Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.” ~Frank A. Clark

Regrets and Apologies

6
First I would like to apologize to all of you about a few things:
  • my lack of activity
  • how slow I've been peer review
  • how late February Must Reads are
  • how late the shout outs for pieces inspired by our prompts are
  • no recent prompts have been posted
Life has been busy, and yes as a teenager school is being difficult. The end of the year is coming faster than I anticipated so I have lots of cramming. However, I can't leave all of my followers hanging! I will not disappoint and will peer review all I need to. My busy life shouldn't be a disadvantage for you guys. However, I will tell you all this: due to my busy life there will be limitations.
These limitations include:
  • Lots of time need for peer reviews
  • March may not get any Must Read nominations
  • February's will be up semi-late
  • Shout Outs will be late
  • No more prompts will be posted until after peer reviews are done
Now, something for you all to look forward to in May (next month) for this account:
A CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and i shall leave you with that)
Thanks for your understanding!

• AJ - Izzy

You've done so much already, don't worry about it! Yes, school and being a teenager, in general, is complicated, that's for sure. Relax :)
    Remember, "stressed spelt backwards is desserts" - Loretta Laroche
    :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Hey, don't worry about it! :) I'm crazy busy as well, what with editing my book and studying for finals (already, yes XD), but I think I might be able to do a couple of reviews so long as you tell me which ones. :D

• Araw

I mean, it's already really great of you that you're doing must reads. We've all got lives and we know how hard it is to keep the balance. Don't work yourself to the bone for this. Life comes first. We can wait.

no need to apologise. this is an optional thing you're doing to help others, so they shouldn't be expectant of your input. your life is more important than this online server - always put yourself first, instead of prioritising strangers. we're thankful for your support, but school and health should always be a primary concern. good luck.

Ditto @weirdo I wouldn't mind helping with reviews at all :)

• weirdo

It's totally fine! I understand. Take your time with the reviews and Must Reads.
    And, if you ever need any help with reviews, you can ask for help! I'd love to help you and I'm sure many others might as well.

• Doktor Habit

it's okay!! take your time fam!! uwu

It's totally fine, don't overwork yourself! Life happens to everybody :DDD