agustdv

United Arab Emirates

[ a f r a h ]

far too nonchalant about things i should probably care about

reviews pLeAsE. reviews without anything constructive are honestly a waste of your time, more than anything. be harsh or whatever when you critique me, but please do.

as for comments, they help a lot lol so if you drop a few, it would be highly appreciated.

ouroboros

epilogue; the world is an ouroboros. you begin at the end, judgement before examination, burial before birth. a tongue to the skull, i do not understand this. i do not want you to understand. i believe in loose ends.

cheekbones; i'll cut you in half if you don't stop talking. of course, i don't mean what i say. deviant, distant, detached; i observe. specimens on glass slides, lifetimes reduced to a statistic; this is the travesty in war. this is the tragedy in war.

scathing; words, words, words. my eyes are glued shut to my lids, two drifting instruments in this useless symphony. your voice is saying things, fingernails on blackboards, but paying attention is not my forte. making a living in murder is.

full stop; block, block, doorknob in my head the size of a shoe. it tells me to go walking; like a skipping stone across frozen water bodies, i need to keep up appearances. they tell you to not judge a man until you walk two moons in his moccasins, but i only have a worn out shoe; tatters and tassels, undone laces. i'm sure it won't fit you.

ouroboros: mythological symbol for infinity

• April 5, 2019 - 6:49am (Now Viewing)