Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

Hold My Hand

1
    Hold my hand when the night grows the dark, stretching out over me like a musty blanket. Keep holding on a the fire dies down and the logs are reduced to glittering gems, blinking in the starlight. Don't let go as we sit quietly, listening to the sounds of the night growing around, coming closer until it nearly reaches us. Laugh with me while we point to the stars and name them. Hold me close as we fall asleep, watching the dying flames.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Hi! :) you expressed interest in a concept I’d posted under the title “STORY IDE, ANY THOUGHTS”, which I’ve just written the first chapter of. If you don’t have interest, feel free to ignore this. The link is below :)