Juliana

Check out my music YouTube page!
Antiochian Orthodox Christian
17
Music major
Former homeschooler
Voice teacher
LOTR
The world, the flesh, and father smith
ESTJ

I'm in the process of writing a novel which I post on here in sections.
My writing style tends to be witty (I don't know if that's the right word), descriptive, and sarcastic.

I greet criticism like a Jack-in-the-box.

"Astronomy has proven that when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead, just like your dreams." Am I a bad person if I find this hilarious?

I'VE HAD A REVELATION!!!!!!!!!

4
Okay peeps, I have something important to say so LISTEN UP! I am a HUGE fan of Winnie the Pooh; I literally spent years collecting all of the stuffed animals. Anywho, have you every noticed that all of the characters symbolize some mental/psychological--I don't know what to call it--struggle? Here:
Pooh: autism (maybe an eating disorder too)
Piglet: anxiety
Tiger: ADHD
Rabbit: OCD
Eyore: depression
Owl: dyslexia 
Isn't it crazy?!?!?!?! So when I tell people this, they react like it's sad, but I disagree. I think A. A. Milne did something incredible. He mixed real, important concepts into a children's book. He doesn't give the characters some magical potion so that their problems disappear because that's not reality. Instead, he writes stories about how these characters take their struggles one day at a time and help each other through each difficulty. It's beautiful, and innocent, and pure, and raw. 

In another sense, you could say that maybe Christopher Robin knows people with these problems, but as he is a little boy, he doesn't understand them or know what to do with them. So to process, he creates these characters.

Welp, that's all I had to say......I hope you feel enlightened :)

......... - my first response.
    Sounds right though; I can't believe nobody noticed before :)
    Also love Winnie the Pooh :DD

• AJ - Izzy

Woah, that's amazing!!! I never would've thought of that, but I couldn't agree with you more! It is definitely "beautiful, and innocent, and pure, and raw", and I yes, A.A.Milne did something amazing here :)

• Calling4Rain

Woah, I never realized!

• Mary Wall

O_O....... I am in shock. I never even thought about that, but you are so right! And I love Winnie the Pooh too.:)