Unnamed

SparklingEmbers

Born an Ember
Growing a Flame
Now a Fire
Love to Write
Dream to Aspire

Don't forget to have a good day :)

Wear Red Instead on 4/2!

1
Autism is a real disorder, and many across the world suffer. April 2nd is National Autism Day, and we have come together to spread awareness for this difference. 

Copy this title when you see it and help us spread the word for autism! Wear Blue On 4/2!!! And Look for The Blue Sillhouette by Me!!!!

• RainAndSonder

again tho, i’m not 100% sure, the wearing blue thing might be innocent but i’ve heard that red is better for autism awareness. here’s an article i found about it: https://themighty.com/2018/04/redinstead-autism/

• RainAndSonder

hey! autistic person here. you’ve got the right idea, and i appreciate showing your support, but it’s a little offensive to say that someone “suffers” from autism. autism is a neurological disorder that’s a part of who i am, not a disease that i suffer from! additionally, i believe the wearing blue movement was started by autism speaks? i’m not going to go into all the details, but autism speaks is actually a group that’s very unhelpful to autistic people and isn’t run by people with autism; just google “autism speaks hate group”. again, i appreciate the efforts, but autism speaks is really not the best group to support, and i’ve heard that wearing red instead is a better way to show support!

• AnxiousPanda

SparklingEmbers, you inspire me. You are so passionate about what you believe in, and it really shows. Love you!