Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Happy Mother's Day everybody! Here's a piece to celebrate the occasion for my mom! Enjoy!

Happy Mother's Day, A Poem For My Mom:

1
Description: Hey all, today is May 12, and we all know what means! That's right folks, today is Mother's Day, the one day of the year that we the people across the world celebrate our very special ladies known as our mothers and show how much we care about them. Anyhow, I've gotten mom a bunch of great stuff, but the very top of the tower will be completed with a poem I came up with today! My mom has been so helpful to me in all my years, despite how difficult and stubborn I've been, and always pushes me to do my best at everything I do. I love my mom and this poem will express just that. Happy Mother's Day everyone, especially you mom! Enjoy!

Rated: K+ (just to keep it safe!)

You've been looking after me 

Ever since day one of life

Filling my heart with glee

And eliminating strife

I'm stubborn and hot headed

But, you're willing to put up with that

Teaching me lessons embedded 

On my brain like dirt on a door mat

From visits to the sea side

To buying oyster crackers at the store

Willing to give me a ride

To places minutes before

Pushed me to the test

On all my school work

Telling me to do my best

And never once shirk

I always crush up the milk container

When I put it in the recycling

Keeping healthy is a no brainer

And choosing scootering instead of cycling

You've done so much

And I'll say it without delay

You've made me come through the clutch

Happy Mother's Day!

I've tried to be mature

And not embarrass you

But, my intensions are pure

That much is true

You know that I'm kind

And I like making friends

I've got a creative mind

Also willing to make amends 

Despite the fact I'm an introvert

You never seem to mind it

Comforting me when I'm hurt

You look for good and find it

Hershey's chocolate never lacking

You're always there to stock it

Aware of my love of snacking

The cabinet, you never lock it

Supportive of my writing career

Helping me in every way

Now I hail this cheer

Happy Mother's Day!

Even though I work a lot

Absorbed by distraction

I have always thought 

That you help me take action

Always pushing me to try the new

Go out of my comfort zone

Whether it's swimming in oceans blue

Or trying a new ice cream cone

I've come a long, long way

Yet, still a long way to travel

With you, I'll never stray

From the path continuing to unravel

I'm a little unsteady

With the road ahead

But, you know I'm ready

My wings are spread

I'm no longer a little boy

Yet, I'm doing just fine

I've got a life to enjoy

And I'm glad that it's mine

You helped me get there

That's how it's going to stay

You help me like a prayer

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Here's a little piece dedicated to my mom!

• May 12, 2019 - 10:01am (Now Viewing)

• mrcolinredwards

YASSSSSSS!!! That is so freaking awesome!!!! Oh, and now that we can talk, guess what?! I'm almost finished with the first chapter of your story request and once it's done you'll be able to see it! Been working on it a little each day and it's been coming together nicely. Although, if you want a little more action, let me know! Luv ya, Cololo231, you rock!

43 minutes ago
  • Cololo231

No, I forgot to tell you that I been on the desktop computer in my dad's office. He's not using it right now, so I can use it to come into this website and talk to you here again. Now we can communicate all over the summer. :)

about 2 hours ago
  • mrcolinredwards

Cololo231, is that you?! I thought you wouldn't be seeing me until the end of the summer?! Did you finally get your computer?!

about 13 hours ago
  • Cololo231

Hey, Redwaaaaards! :D

about 20 hours ago
  • mrcolinredwards

You know I won't forget your story, I made a promise. Just worked on another bit of the first chapter today and guess what? It's getting close to being done! Hopefully, I'll get the first few chapters finished throughout the Summer! Good luck out there, Cololo231, have a nice summer!

• Cololo231

Well, Redwards, Today is the day. It's time for me to turn in my laptop in my Bulldog period. I guess I won't be writing any stories in my home profile during the summer. Because hopefully, like I said, my dad will get me a new laptop on my 18th birthday if he can just afford it so I'll be able to talk to you more and stuff. And don't forget my story. I'm really dying for it.

• mrcolinredwards

You're very welcome, my dear friend. Take care.

• Cololo231

Aww, thanks, Redwards. That's sweet of you to say that.

• mrcolinredwards

Thanks so much, Cololo231. I didn't expect you to be okay with this, considering how much this story meant to you, but I'm glad you are. I am so moved that you still care about me and think I'm an amazing friend. I feel so honored to comfort you in the most difficult times, wishing I could hug you too. Though the process will take time, I promise you the story will be done. For now, I'm going to do a little revision on an old piece I worked on when I first came here. I am going to miss you so much when you turn in your computer, but before you do, I've got a little advice for you; whenever your life is going wrong and things are just so awful you want to give up, think of me and how I'm willing to be there for you. As long as you have me in your heart and mind, you'll have the will to go on. Believe me, I've been though lots of tough times, but no matter how bad things get, I know that something good will happen in the future. So, all and all, I care for you, Cololo231, always will. Take good care of yourself and when I start posting the first few chapters of that story, I hope you'll enjoy them.

Love, your buddy,

mrcolinredwards :)

• Cololo231

Don't say that! You're not a terrible friend! You know that I love you with all my heart. Like I said, there is a lot of time and I'll get a new laptop on my 18th birthday so I can interact with you on there and see how my story looks, so don't feel bad, it'll happen, I just know. I jus hope we can ever talk to each other again. Redwards, you are a wonderful friend and I'm being brutally honest about it. You've always been there, even in the toughest times, and I wish you were all the time. :)

• mrcolinredwards

Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I feel really awful and like a terrible friend! Please don't hate me!

• Cololo231

Hey, Redwards. I just want to remind you that on Friday, this Friday, I'm gonna be turning in my laptop. I guess I won't be able to see how the story looks now. :(

• mrcolinredwards

I hope you had a good Mother's Day too!

• mrcolinredwards

I know, I worked really hard on it!

• Harlow

ThAts BeAutiFul TwT

• mrcolinredwards

She cried when she read it, she said she loved it! Even though I don't always show it and get absorbed in my work on the computer, I love my mom. Btw, the first chapter of your story request is still in development, but getting interesting. I don't want to give too much a way, but something really funny happens while Barton is setting up the tent. Also, please don't hate me if I take a long time getting the chapters all done. I do want to keep my promise, but sometimes I get ideas for my writing and it tends to deter me from it. I don't want to lose my good friend.

• Cololo231

Aww, Redwards, that is so sweet of you to write a poem for your mother. I hope she likes it. :)