A Certain Type of Decisive

Just your unfriendly neighborhood disaster, bringing you bi-weekly updates from the bottom of my own shoe!

Archaic texts are easy to revive when you reread them in the middle of the night with a confidant- she's funnier than me, but at least she thinks I'm iconic? (Thanks @AbiJoy for convincing me to publish this ancient piece- and also for reading me bad jokes, shocking poems, and a couple creepy short stories)

Happy

4
You make me happy
You make me feel like a grasshopper who just found some grass-
I don't actually know how grasshoppers work
You probably would
You would explain that they don't eat grass, but that they just got their name from a Japanese emperor or something, Nothing seems to matter except what you know and how you say it
(with a smirk on your lips and bubbles in your voice)
They say it isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but they obviously haven’t heard your voice
It makes it hard to concentrate on the words,
But I do
Because it's important
You worked hard to know what you know
To be who you are
To single-handedly redefine what it means to be a nerd here
Because knowledge is good, wisdom is better, but let's not pretend this is a dichotomy
Beauty and Brawn are good, Brains are better, but you refuse to choose.
You make me better because you make me happy.
They say 'happy' isn't a good enough word, but that's what it is
That's what I feel when I see you

Replying: Your comment just made my day! That piece was extremely experimental, and now I feel successful with it. Thank you. :D

Replying: Yay, I'm glad I brought back that memory! ^u^ I did that once with a shoebox, too. Actually, when I wrote that piece, I thought about you, because it's about a content married couple lol.

aww this is so cute!! definitely happy.

Well, this piece makes me happy! No, seriously, I can't stop smiling.