korra4life

If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

because why not? #capitallettersq&a

5
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? 
I don't want to be cheesy and say "be happy." I don't want to be the average religious person and say "to get closer to [some type of God/idol/spirit]." But... I can't say there is a true meaning of life. It's what each person makes of it. Sometimes, that meaning is just to "be happy." And that works for some people. For me, it would probably be to do things for myself, for once. I have this terrible habit of putting everyone else first and just giving up on having an opinion. I suppose that my highest moment in life would just be able to say that I was able to be a little selfish, which sounds pretty weird. A meaning of life is something that should be different for every single person. And I really don't think there is meaning of life. There are so many meanings and you can keep choosing different ones if you want.

WHAT’S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE? 
I don't think I have one...? Maybe I do. I don't know. 
When I was younger, I used to wait until my entire family was asleep. Then, I would creep out of bed and make my way through the house and to the living room where my dad's radio was. I would take it and bring it to my room. After tuning it to the right station, I would lift up my mattress and grab my current (illegal) book of that day. It wasn't really illegal but it was something my parents wouldn't have allowed me to read, like Percy Jackson or Grimm Legacies or something else that had to do with mythology and magic. With my little penlight, I would lie under the covers and read so many chapters of these books while listening to the songs on the radio. Probably my guiltiest pleasure.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF PHYSICALLY. (POSITIVITY AND HONESTY IS KEY)  (courtesy of she’s-got-a-story) 
Since I've already spoiled the mystery of who I am (check out my Instagram in the Message to Writer), I guess I can finally come out and say it. I am... a girl. I know! Huge shocker, right? You guys have absolutely no idea how many weird questions I've received about my gender. But anyway, it's out there. I'm a girl. And I am African-American, though I don't really care much for afro-centric vibes like others. I have a pretty big nose. Like... it's huge. Oh wait... it says in the question that this is supposed to be positive. Oops. Um... I have thick lips which I have been told are nice. I don't know what that means. My eyes are a dark brown color and my hair is actually a normal brown, though it looks black. I have a weird mix of fuzzy, curly hair and I don't really like it but there's nothing I can do about it.
This is pretty awkward. I hate talking about my physical appearance. Ugh.

SHOULD PINEAPPLE BE ON PIZZA? (courtesy of moi and every q&a i’ve ever done) 
Nope. Period, end of sentence.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SOUL MATES? (courtesy of lasl) 
Urgh...... cdsninspoenwkpqdnfkdosdmksmdowsapmsaomwomssdlswe.
This is a hard one. I actually think soul mates exist but I don't think finding them is ever going to happen. I mean... with almost eight billion people on Earth, finding that one person to spend the rest of your life with isn't going to be easy. Or even happen for most people. I really hope I find that soul mate. But, I already know that a long life of solitude is in my future, so I'm not worried about it.

WHAT ARE SOME WORDS THAT YOU REALLY LIKE / USE OFTEN? 
Low-key, mid-key, high-key. I don't know why. I also like to say 'meticulous.' And 'gastronomical' sounds nice, but I don't say it often. 

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONG LYRICS? (INCLUDE THE LYRICS) (courtesy of rainandsonder) 
Dang it. Most of my favourite songs are not in English. I'll do my best.
I would have to say Bridget Kelly "Not Afraid" or Alessia Cara "Here" lyrics would be my favourites. They're so meaningful. Or even Billie Eilish "wish you were gay." That's awesome too. But I'll just write down one.
Bridget Kelly  - "It's alright, I'm ok / If I'm alone best believe / That I want it that way / It might hurt but I'm not afraid / I guess that's the reason why / They call them growing pains."

HAVE YOU EVER SUFFERED AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS? (LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT) 
Always. All. Day. Long. I can't go a day without thinking about it and kind of freak out, but it's okay. I'm used to it. 

WHAT ARE TEN SONGS THAT YOU’VE RECENTLY TAKEN A LIKING TO? 
If it has asterisk by it, then please listen to it. No one has to. I just think that they are universally likeable songs.
Rainbow - Rothy
Missed Call - Jiselle**
wish you were gay - Billie Eilish**
The ENTIRE 'Everywhere' album - GroovyRoom
Delilah - Tom Jones
Call the Shots - Leslie Grace
Sober - Demi Lovato
idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish**
Sucker - Jonas Brothers** (don't judge me... they're my childhood)
Burn the House Down - AJR

WHAT’S A CONDITION YOU’RE CONVINCED YOU HAVE UNDIAGNOSED? 
I don't want to say them in case I hurt anyone (in case you've lost a relative, have been diagnosed with, know someone who is suffering, or just don't understand why I would say it). So I won't answer this question. But let me tell you, I 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OLD BAND, OLD SOLO ARTIST, BOY BAND, GIRL BAND, BOY AND GIRL BAND, FEMALE SOLO ARTIST, AND MALE SOLO ARTIST? 
Uh... when you mean old, I hope you don't mean really old. I didn't listen to a lot of American music as a child, so almost everyone I know has been heard on the radio.
NSYNC, Amy Winehouse, Big Time Rush (I know they weren't really a band but...), Cheetah Girls, I don't have one, Demi Lovato, Tom Jones.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PIECE THAT YOU’VE WRITTEN? (OR INCLUDE MULTIPLE) 
I don't think I've ever had that 'proud moment' when you see a piece you've written and you're like, "this is amazing." I can say that I like some of what I write. Usually not much (especially now! My writing is crap, don't deny it anyone) since my stuff belongs in a basura. But, I guess I can say that my two favorites are "The Zenana" and "Tea-Coffee." But I didn't really like "Tea-Coffee" until I got a bunch of likes for it. Same with "The Dancer." I don't like stuff until you guys like my pieces, which is pretty stupid.

FAVORITE SLANG TO USE? 
I don't use slang. I don't care what anyone says... I don't like using slang. Unless it's a part of an accent, I find slang to be highly irritating. If I get really worked up, I might say 'lit.' But that's so rare. A once in a lifetime chance.
Maybe stuff like "gonna" and "wanna." 

WHAT ARE THREE FAULTS YOU CANNOT STAND IN A PERSON? (courtesy of foxmillionaire) 
-Talking while eating with your mouth full. Don't. You. Dare.
-Complaining about something that's fixable but they make no effort to fix it.
-Too much makeup. This goes for guys too. Stop it. No one's face needs that much makeup. If you have acne, use some cleansers and facial creme. If you feel ugly, get used to it. I know this sounds really harsh, but I have very big issues with people using their insecurities as an excuse for coating themselves in so much makeup that their face looks visibly heavy. 

WHAT ARE SOME REALLY WEIRD PHOBIAS THAT YOU HAVE? 
I dunno. I guess a plane crashing into the water, being kidnapped and sold into slavery, being lonely for the rest of my life (I know it seems like I'm alright being alone, but it really scares me to think that the rest of my life is going be like this).

DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU.  ARE YOU SCARED?
Not at all. Whenever it's ready, I'm ready. That sounds deep. It's not. 
Paperbird's Q&A
I shared a bit too much, but whatever. 

• AminahMcBina

1. Wait.. HOW IN HECK WAS I NOT FOLLOWING YOU?
    2. Yeah, I came back in Feb!!!
    3. Yessss! Hamilton rocks, and Satisfied is one of my fave songs! Lafayette also happens to be one of my fave characters also!

• Blotted

Your writing isn't crap (sorry, I prefer not to lie.)

• paperbird

i high-key agree with you on death and the meaning of life

• korra4life

Oops, for the 'diagnosis' question, I was going to write something at the end but don't worry about it.