~Kate T

Call me Kate.
14 yrs old.
If you need any help with ideas for characters/plot, just ask.
I let my writing speak for itself.
Comments make my day!
Happy writing!
:)

“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

I need your help! Calling all writers! (UPDATED! Credit will be given.)

1
I need your help! You, yes, you. We’re all writers here, and I’m looking for ANY ideas (I have a list of things below) that could help me with a half-developed Scfi-ish story I’m working on. You can give me crazy complex ideas, simple ones, basically anything that YOU might want to read. If I use your idea, when I post the first few chapters, I’ll give credit.
Here’s what we have so far:

A girl wakes up in a city, no memories of her former life. She’s been living on the streets for two weeks and has worked her way into one of the dangerous areas. She’s in good shape, except for three scars on her left wrist. The girl meets someone (not sure who, it could be more than one person) and they go through something together (could be an attempted kidnapping, or finding an object) that makes them realize that they’re connected. These character/s I’m thinking will also have no memories. Crazy flashbacks, adventures, all of that good stuff. That’s all I have, not so much, but I think that it has potential.

I’m thinking that they won’t stay in this particular city the entire story, and will be chased/moved around a lot to other cities and even other continents. I’m also thinking that they all could have been a sort of DNA experiment gone wrong and that they had to escape, but somehow lost their memories in the process.
Comment! I’m looking for any and all suggestions from you!
Here’s a quick list if you don’t know what to put.

-Names
-Characters
-Plot lines (complex, or simple)
-Backstories
-Scene ideas (any type, can be super vague or in depth!)
-Plot twists
-Flashbacks

Or overall just any ideas that come to mind after reading the half-summary. Like I said, credit will be given!

• Christy Wisdom

You should make it so that the characters use names based off of the NATO alphabet, and don't use last names. This should be because even in their flashbacks, they're only referred to by number and a series of words from the NATO alphabet , such as "Experiment 21AlphaTangoCharlie", resulting in, say, "Alpha" being a chosen name.