Wipeout37 07 2019 043722.113000

Mia.04

Child of God
Pro-life!
Ravenclaw
Pukwudgie
Athenian
Hunger Games Victor
Candor
Aspiring Author
Creative Thinker
Pianist
Gymnast
Basketball...er
Volleyball...er?

'Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.' 1 Timothy 4:12

'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.' -Luna Lovegood
'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore : )

If you need someone for prayer, comment anywhere and I've got your back!

Random Thoughts and Deep Questions (or the other way around)

5
Why do you say "good-bye" but not "good-hi"?

What would have happened if Jesus just decided "Nah, humans aren't worth it. I think I wanna live"?

Say a random word over and over in your head. I bet you'll start thinking about how weird English is

What stupid American decided "Yeah, this sport you play almost completely with your feet, let's call it soccer. Oh, and this sport you barely ever use your feet for, let's totally call that one football!"

Why does America have to be so strange and complex in the first place?

Do cats and dogs think of humans as their pets?

When you say 'apart' your lips go together. When you say 'together', your lips are apart!

Home and house are synonyms, right? So you can say 'I'm running home' but saying 'I'm running house' doesn't make any sense.

I'll keep adding on to this one too!
I know some of these can be explained, but these are just things I think of and jot down to share with y'all! I don't do research on these things. :)

• Mia.04

Glad you like it!

• Jae

haha, yes you have to keep adding to this!
    i agree with all these things, and theres a lot more random stuff that you have to add, some of these things i wonder if i'm the only one, but nope, guess not!
    :DDDDDDD