Wipeout37 07 2019 043722.113000

Mia.04

Child of God
Pro-life!
Ravenclaw
Pukwudgie
Athenian
Hunger Games Victor
Candor
Aspiring Author
Creative Thinker
Pianist
Gymnast
Basketball...er
Volleyball...er?

'Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.' 1 Timothy 4:12

'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.' -Luna Lovegood
'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore : )

If you need someone for prayer, comment anywhere and I've got your back!

Random Thoughts and Deep Questions (or the other way around)

6
Why do you say "good-bye" but not "good-hi"?

What would have happened if Jesus just decided "Nah, humans aren't worth it. I think I wanna live"?

Say a random word over and over in your head. I bet you'll start thinking about how weird English is

What stupid American decided "Yeah, this sport you play almost completely with your feet, let's call it soccer. Oh, and this sport you barely ever use your feet for, let's totally call that one football!"

Why does America have to be so strange and complex in the first place?

Do cats and dogs think of humans as their pets?

I'll keep adding on to this one too!

• Mia.04

So it's decided... pets will rule the world! : )

• r|A|i|N

i think a lot of phrases were invented by shakespeare and other older influences, although i totally agree about football. not sure about jesus though; historians have traced him to be a real person but proof of anything further is scarce. and i agree with paperbird on 6—my pets sit at the top of the hierarchy in my family.

• Mia.04

Right?!

• Jae

i don't know... these are the types of things i think about before i fall asleep! :DDD

• Mia.04

person random - that's cool, I didn't know that!
    paperbird - I'm glad you agree! : )

• person random

Its bc Goodbye is an abbreviation of god-be -with-you

• paperbird

1. probably because we’re all social vampires, ecstatic to leave but dreading meeting one another. only byes are good.
    2. idk
    3. i know right!!
    4. I KNOW RIGHT!!
    5. how do you mean? i don’t think we’re any more strange or complex than other countries, but i guess it depends on how you measure complexity.
    6. almost certainly—i know my cats do.

• Mia.04

: ) good-hi to you too!

Good-hi, friend and fellow deep-thinker :DDD