Shgif

RNE

15-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

get them answers

6
 @Ideas4U
What do you think is one of the bravest things you've ever done?
jump of this really high wall after my sister dared me. honestly, it's the stupidest thing i've ever done too but hey, i live for doing stupid things.

@RachelMarie
What motivates you when you get up in the morning? 
if i had my way i would never get up. but after my adorable yet very annoying mutt came into my life i had to start waking up early to take him for walks. 
What do you look for in a person when you first met them? 
a sense of humor and an undying love for benedict cumberbatch.
When was the last time you cried? 
yesterday when mum stabbed my eye with her iphone cable.
When was the last time you laughed? 
a few minutes ago when one of my closest friend texted me. shout out to jenifer, middle school would have sucked without you.
When was the last time you said "I Love You" 
when my mutt licked my leg after he bit it.
Ebooks vs. physical 
physical
Libraries vs. buying when you want a book 
buying. there is just something about owning a book you want that a library can never give.
Pens vs. pencils
pens, i like permanent things.

@Jae
what is the meanest thing you did as a kid? 
i was a pretty decent kid(emphasize on was). but i remember one christmas, all my friends had come over and i decided to give them some candy canes. i had these really cool colorful ones and i gave them to everyone except this one girl who was literally the meanest thing ever. i gave her this broken peppermint one and she went crying home. her mom came and yelled at me for being a brat. overall it was totally worth it.
if you could go back in time, what would you change? 
i would go back to the hospital room i was born in at the time i was born and shoot baby me with a shot gun or i'd go back to the time when squeezit juice still exists, i always wanted to try that.
whats your dream job? 
a criminal psychiatrist or working in mcdonalds. my mum wants me to be a computer engineer after she found out i could code. never. gonna. happen.
do you ever feel like crying for NO REASON? 
every damn moment of my life.
cyclones v.s hawkeyes? 
err..not really a football fan. i'm somewhat of a soccer fan tho.
what's your favorite song? 
there are so many! but lemme see...i guess intro 3 by nf.
what celebrity do you look up to the most? 
umm....isn't it obvious? my man, ben.
what gum flavor is your favorite? 
never really thought about it, but i usually like popping some mint gum in my mouth so that no one would notice that i just woke up.
how do you usually pass time? 
i do this thing in mind where i make a plot line and i imagine myself as the main character, i could usually lose myself for hours that way or a decent tv show, a few days ago i discovered the middle, i now spend every free second on that.
what is the silliest lie you've ever told? 
there are so many options..gah..i'm blanking out..well i once told my teacher that i couldn't do my homework because my cousin had nose cancer and was now bed ridden and it was his birthday so i spent the weekend blowing nose shaped balloons to hang up in his hospital room. what was funny is that she bought it. 
whats your favorite quote?​
― Bill Watterson

@AJ - Izzy
What is the meaning of life (in your opinion)? 
a test to see how stupid you are.
Favorite Marvel character? 
doctor strange and loki and spiderman..sorry i can't choose.
Favorite movie/tv show in which Benedict Cumberbatch appears (or favorite scene)? 
tv show: sherlock 
movie: ummm... doctor strange and the imitation game
favorite scene: that one part in some documentary where he couldn't pronounce penguins.

Most-like-you Brooklynn 99 character?
JAKE PERALTA . 

@Quille
Do you have any top three inspirations on here? 
let's see

fatpanda: for her amazing writing skills
writer of this question: for being the writer of elfboy a story that i've come to love.
oscar locke: for da poetry.

Who's Benedict Cumberbatch? :).
quille, i'm disappointed in you. 
What three colors would you use to describe your personality? 
blue, black and grey. 
What's your favorite dessert?
blueberry cheesecake or my friend's mum's new york cheesecake.

@Johanna 
Why do you like Benedict Cumberbatch? (pretty easy question aha) 
he's gorgeous both inside and out. also i have a thing for black hair and pale skin.
Opinion on fan fics? 
i live on them
Celebrity crushes?
benedict cumberbatch, sebastian stan and tom hiddleston.

@Aussie23
Do you have a favorite Disney movie? Or song?
  this is a hard one, my favorite movie either got to be brave (admit it, merida is kickass) or umm.. i guess monster inc(admit it, boo is the cutest thing since teacup puppies) my favorite song gotta be hakuna matata.

@asteria
what're your favorite song lyrics? 
it's either death of a bachelor or say amen by p!atd.(high hopes is good too)
do you have any pets? 
yup! my mutt jasper, he is currently watching me eat breakfast.
what's your favorite place in the world to just be? 
i love long car rides with a thick book and my music.
favorite season?​
winter, my mom can't force me to socialize if it's freezing outside. tho, where i live it doesn't snow, so i just act like it's too cold for me.

@PureHeart
What is your favourite book?
hard one! i've read some pretty great books like the help and the pjo series but one of my all time favorites is wonder by rj palacio.
What is your favourite genre (to read or to watch)? 
horror, i like the adrenaline rush at every jumpscare.
And, I'm guessing you watch Sherlock, according to your profile picture. I'd like to ask, what is your favourite Sherlock character, other than Sherlock himself, and please explain why?
i really like moriarty, i mean come one! he (other than sherlock) is the most intriguing character. the way that every time he comes it's like 'BAM! DID YA MISS ME, SUCKERS?' ahh..i love him.

@
Budding Mae
Favorite sandwich? 
club sandwich.
How long have you been writing? 

umm..not long really, i guess last year. i mean i did write before but that was just childish.
Do you watch Sherlock? (Ya know, Benedict Cumberbatch XD)
no. what is this sherlock? who is this benedict cumberbatch?

• RNE

@Quille, go search him up, now!
    @fatpanda, i'm happy that i made you happy

• fatpanda

I started reading this because of your cool answers, but when i saw my name under your favourite writers on this site, my stomach somehow twisted and did this really weird flip, and i smiled for three minutes straight. i'm still smiling, thank you so so so so much, I'm going to wake up happy tomorrow.
    wonder is one of my favourite books too, one can never get enough of it. also, your mutt seems really nice.

Sorry, I disappointed everybody; I'll go sulk in the corner :(
    .... Just kidding! :DD But I seriously have no idea who this person is :( Dark hair and pale skin sounds like my kind of character though, just cause in case you can't tell, most of my characters are like dat.
    Love the answers! "Hakuna Matata" is literally stuck in my head sooo much and I haven't seen that movie in..... ten years?
    Cheesecake is literally the best dessert ever!! :DDD It's gonna be coconut for my birthday next month, but my mom makes a darn good blueberry one too :)
    Sorry again about the Cucumber person :(
    ...... or not :).

• RNE

yeah! how can you not know buffalo custardbath? also add nathan feuerstein to celeb crushes.

• weirdo

Your answers are awesome!
    Oh, and Quille? If you see this comment, I am also disappointed that you don't know Benadryl Cucumber :)