Imgres 1

Jae

thirteen. (oh, boy teenage years)
writer. (duh!)
funny. (at least i think so)
mrs. shawn mendes. (the wedding was a while ago)
all i need is coffee, and another nap. (actually, more like six)
talk like i text. (don't judge)
:D

i don't even know what this is, i was just booooored, and though: why not? so please forgive me, and i'm greatly sorry for what your about to read. :D

greek gods

PROMPT: History Alive

6
all the greek gods
yeah the thought they were hot
they wanted to be worshipped
and if not... well RIP

there was Zeus with powers
and Danae who had showers
there was aphrodite with beauty
and it was their duty
to be loved and adored
not to cause wars

they had other things
that had to get done
but obviously,
they had a little fun

there was:
hermes, and hades
athena, hestia

poseidon who rode the waves
nike, we know today
and many, many other gods
but one thing to know? you should never prod

they can be harsh
or mean, and stuff
so beware the angry ones
unless your super tough

1

• Jae

thanks! i'm a fan of the greek gods as well, it always interests me!
    :D

• K. Marie Christen

This is good. I'm a fan of Greek Mythology, and the deities can be really horrible and stuff.

• K. Marie Christen

• Jae

haha, thank you! yea, i was prolly bored when i did this, so i didn't rlly pay attention to details, but thanks!
    :DDDDD

• mason wong

This is very good!!!!!!!!!!

• r|A|i|N

this is so creative! i love greek mythology. some of your rhythms are a little off, so you might want to check those. also, "your" should be "you're". apart from that, i love this! it's not often i hear about ancient deities in rap form.

• Jae

thanks!
    :DDDDDD

• mason wong

This is very good!!!!!!!!!!

• Jae

this is reality
    that's tough
    people told me i could go for it
    good luck, don't mess up
    friends, marshmallow and anne marie, only because i like saying it to people
    age four
    puta, because my sister calls me it many times, and i had to learn spanish to learn what she was calling me
    publish a book, or become famous
    jingle bells... UGH!
    we are both NOT morning people
    sweet but physco, and kareoke is when you have a microphone and words on a screen, and you sing into the mic, and follow along with the song. you could get your own set, or go to like, a bar, or place to do it.
    watching as much netflix as possible.
    a cross, or half a heart, or music note, because those all represent me
    well, i like me name, and i hate nicknames...
    shawn mendes, or emma watson
    africa, because i was born there
    probably my coffee quote: the money can't buy happiness, but it can buy coffee, and that's pretty much the same thing
    mushroom, or asparagus
    i pray before i go to sleep, and i read my bible first thing i do when i wake up, or i take a sip of ice coffee, that is pretty much always on my nightstand

alright, good luck on your blog, i hope its a success, if you tell me the name, i will definitely check it out, and keep me posted on it also!
    :DDDDDD

I think I'm going to review this piece real quick so I can be notified when you comment :DDD
    Battered Dreams and Fairy Wings
    "It's a dead corpse."- great conversation starter! :D
    You told me I was pretty on the inside :)
    I have no idea. Something that worked for someone :)
    Star Spangled Banner; used to be my fav when I was little, so I memorized it.
    Age 6?
    Oscuro (dark in Spanish, it sounds cool.
    Get my book published.
    Don't know :SK
    Nobody next door; about half a mile down the road.
    What's karaoke?
    It depends on whether it was day or night.
    Idk
    A butterfly 'cause they're cool.
    I did that a little while ago 'The Cliffhanger Queen'
    Scotland or Wales.
    "Life's too short to be a perfectionist" ~anonymous
    Mushy bananas
    I watch the sunrise through a crack in the ceiling above me and the last thing I do before bed is write in my journal.

I'll be back to see your answers, but I won't be able to answer anymore questions for a couple days :SK (Starting a blog and freaking out a bit :)

• Jae

no, i hate pepperoni for many reasons, but also the last time i tried it, i threw up, so kinda scarred for life now :D

i cut up lettuce, i HATE when people tear it, because i am kinda OCD so all the chunks HAVE to be in the same sizes, or else it gives me major anxiety.
    i don't like sushi, because i have a lot of bad luck, so i'm always afraid that i'll get stuck withe uncooked piece of fish, and get super sick.
    just coke
    not a vegeterian, and i sometimes think i should be, because i love animals (sometimes more than people) but i couldn't quite give up sausage... and ham...
    cereal
    lunch, at the end of the day, i'm literally so dead, and hungry, and same at breakfast, but i could kick lunch out of my day and be good... it's called SNACKS :D
    i try to have a lot... that doesn't mean i EVER succeed :D
    most nights, but my siblings do track so... they come and go.
    i've never had eggs and bacon together, i also hate bacon so...
    yeah, same, i only have eggs, we rarely have bacon, and i have a big family too, we have eight people, so...
    cheeseburger
    corn dog
    cow, because i don't like many other meats.

more questions, this time they are not all about food: (omg, i could do this all day)
    If you had a TV show, what would it be called?
    What is your catchphrase, or a word?
    What’s a small thing someone did that really encouraged you?
    What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever given?
    What one song will you always know every word to, and why?
    When did you first realize you were interested in writing?
    What is a word you know in another language, and why do you know it?
    If you only had 24 hours left to live how would you use them for?
    What jingle always gets stuck in your head?
    What is something you have in common with the person next door to you?
    What is your go-to karaoke song?
    If there were 25 hours in a day, how would you spend your extra hour?
    who is your dream celebrity?
    If you had to get a tattoo, what would your it be, and why?
    If you could create a nickname for yourself, what would it be?
    What country would you travel to if you could go anywhere?
    What’s your favorite quote?
    If you could eliminate any food from existence, what would it be?
    What is the first thing you do when you wake up or the last thing you do before you go to bed?
    :DDD

Lots of questions! XD
    I cut lettuce because I think it's too messy to tear (plus I love using huge knives).
    I've never tried sushi before :SK
    Just coke.
    Not vegetarian, never considered it because I like my meat :)
    Pancakes.
    Pretty much all of them (I'm a busy writer ;)
    Um, I have no idea. Some :)
    Fairly often.
    January; it's hard to have enough bacon with seven people.
    No, kinda just have eggs and eggs a lot of times :DD
    Hamburgers with cheese :D
    Hot dog.
    Tough call. It was either duck or turkey.
    How about you? And do you not like pepperoni?????

• Jae

yep, same with the meat well done. my favorite dessert is peanut butter cookies, or cheesecake ice cream, fast food restaurant has to be burger king, because according to my sources, dairy queen isn't a fast food restaurant. my family's go-to place is Chik-fil-a because we are friends with the people who work there. on my pizza? canadian bacon, sausage, cheese, but NO pepperoni. taco's? um... pretty much everything, meat, rice, lettuce, salsa, olive, cheese, quacamole, and occasionally lettuce, because everything else isn't healthy enough???? and we also serve over corn chips, but sometimes when were being really fancy, we have actual tortilla's, that are baked and everything :D
    more food questions: do you cut up lettuce for a salad, or just rip it? it gives me anxiety when people do the opposite that I do, but i won't say what i do, until you. do you like sushi, why or why not? do you prefer diet coke, or just coke? are you a vegeterian, or have you ever considered being one? what do you usually have for breakfast? which meal is least important? how much water do you drink a day? how often do you have a "family meal?" when was the last time you had bacon? do you actually have bacon with eggs, or is that just a commercial thing? do you like hamburgers, or cheeseburgers better? hot dog, or corn dog? this last question is kinda wierd, but what's the best *animal* meat you've ever tasted (i.e. cow, pig, sheep...)

I like my meat well done :) Fav dessert has to be cheesecake (any kind :). Fast food restaurant: I have absolutely no idea, the last one I went to was three years ago, McDonald's and I didn't care for it. Family's go-to, um, we've gone to a local Chinese one a couple times. Pizza topping........ everything XD Tacos......... meat, lettuce, onion, olive, tomato, cheese, and pickled hot banana peppers. We usually have taco as a salad though, with everything in a bowl over corn chips (yummy!)
    So, your answers? :SK

• Jae

um... i like peanut butter cookies, or essentially any other cookies, and i like cereal
    what is your favorite dessert, and your favorite fast food restaurant? also, what is your family's go-to restaurant, what's your favorite pizza topping, what do you put on your taco, and how do you like your meat cooked?

Ethnic? I have absolutely no idea, anything really XD Peanut butter is awesome too :D
    Fav snack? I don't have snacks very often. When I do, it's cookies or cake or something like that. There's one kind of bar I love called a butterscotch bar, but I can't make them very often because it takes like six cups of sugar to make enough for everybody.
    What's your favorite snack?

• Jae

i've never had fried plantains! i'll defintely have to try them though, and i also hate chocolate. i would take peanut butter any day. my favorite ethnic food is mexican, because i love taco's from this one mexican restaraunt we always go to:D and i do love pizza as well... and pasta... so idk. i think mexican. what about you? also, what's your favorite snack?

I don't care too much for brussel sprouts, but they are really good if they're made right :) I like asparagus too :DD Have you ever had fried plantains? (they're a lot like bananas, but better [I actually really hate bananas unless they're only just ripe]) Chocolate is the most important candy :D What's your favorite ethnic food (Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc.)??

• Jae

what????? ok, no, no, no i absolutely hate vegetables. i only kind of like fruits. i usually eat a big dinner, but cereal is my breakfast, and... school lunch? i just get a donut, or chips, and water, so i don't call that a lunch. weirdest foods are: squid, cooked fried banana's, and zuchini water... don't ask. least favorite food is brussel sprouts, or celery, or asparagus. most important is candy.

I don't mind talking about HP if you want to :) Technically, more like a Slytherpuff, but those Houses are enemies XD
    Food's cool too :D I could never pick a favorite food, but vegetables and fruits are my favorite types :) I eat three pretty large meals a day (cooked mostly by my siblings since I'm generally too busy writing XD Weirdest foods........ my sister cooked cucumbers once (it was unfortunately gross :S Snapping turtle soup is interesting :)
    Least favorite used to be anything vegetable, but now it's probably candy (not all candy, but a lot of it :) Most important: Fruit :D
    Definitely interested to see your answers! :DD

• Jae

i'm kinda gryffindor, slash slytherin. i also will check out a harry potter piece! i really think that harry potter is good at the first time through, and then it gets slightly boring, but i still can talk about it. we don't have to talk if you don't want to... it was only a suggestion. like you said, i'm not sure who doesn't like harry potter, and who does, so it's just one of those random things. let's talk about... food. (unless you hate eating of course) what's your favorite food? how much do you eat a day? what are the top three weirdest foods you've ever eaten? what is your least favorite food? what is the most important food to you? ok, here's a few questions... i'll answer them after you do, so we can compare answers.
    :DDDD

Sounds like you want to change the subject :S I have a piece about what I think should've happened to Draco Malfoy ( A Harry Potter Piece ) but I don't really care for HP that much (sometimes I feel like the only person in the world that doesn't) If you want to talk about it though, that's cool. What house are you in? I'm most likely Slytherin :)

• Jae

yes, smiles are the perfect start. i am smiling at you right now, inside *smile* and you are a beautiful friend as well, i love talking to you, and always know you will talk, even if nobody else does.
    alright: second order of business is we have just been talking about each other all the time, and all that pretty stuff, but maybe we should talk about another serious topic... like... a movie or TV show, or school, or something like that we both can relate to.
    idk if you like harry potter, but i have a lot to talk about in that subject. we could talk about houses, about whether draco malfoy was really as bad as his father, and so much more. tell me if you want to talk harry potter, and i'll be happy to. if not... then suggest a topic we talk about, and i'm pretty much cool with anything.
    :DDDDD

One reason I used to hate cold coffee is because of a time a had really bad headache (worst ever!) and had to drink cld black coffee because we were at a party and Mom didn't have anything to give me :S
    Definitely like coffee now though :)
    And I really enjoy these conversations a ton too, so thank you :DDDD Cheesy or not, I totally agree with you; there's sunshine in everybody "let it shine" :DDD Smiles are a good start, and commenting back and forth with you definitely makes me smile :DDDDDDDD
    Thank you so much for being here. You're a beautiful friend :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Jae

oh, same with the coffee thing! i actually like it cold, better than hot... i used to hate it, but then a guy *that i like* bought me coffee, and now i start liking it, weird i know, but aren't we all?
    also, thank you. i do like finding the best in everyone, becuase i believe that nobody is truly downright terrible. we all have that bit of sunshine in us, and we need to let it shine. ohmigosh, that sounded cheesy, but it's so true. also, you are beautiful for finding my beauty, and i love that, i also love our convo's they always leave me thinking, and make me a better person... so thank you!
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You're pretty on the inside for certain :DDD
    And you have a knack for seeing beauty in others, I think that makes you beautiful :)
    And coffee is awesome now, but I used to hate it, especially cold!

• Jae

yes, you are right, God did make it, and i'm sooo glad he did, where would i be without it?
    also, i'm... not... really... pretty.
    i mean, people say i am, but they probably need glasses.
    i kinda want to hear some of your comebacks, so fire at me! :DDDD

Oops.... :S Oh well, I'm sure you're pretty too (and don't argue because I've got a lot of good comebacks now, thanks to you :)
    Coffee is awesome!! (sadly, I haven't had a cup of that marvelous liquid in going on three years.......... *crying face*) I have no idea who made a beverage out of it, but technically, God invented it ;)
    :DDD

• Jae

my profile pic? ok... that isn't me *sadly* it is a girl from the netflix show i've been watching, her name is Mia, and i wish i looked like her SO BADLY. thank you for noticing though. also, money CAN buy coffee, and i'm not sure what my life would look like without it (i'm not sure if i would even have a life) and to whoever invented coffee, i owe you my life.
    :DDDDD

Thank you <3 :DD And I can totally say the same thing about your work; always something good in store :DDD
    Btw, your new profile pic is really pretty :DDD Love the quote about violence XD and money can buy coffee = happiness! :DDDD

• Jae

thank you so much, and i definitely will, i love reading your pieces, they are so mature, and good to read, it's like a actual published book, and i know i can always count on something good from you, not matter the day.
    :DDD

np! I love to read your work (whether you think it's trashy or not :). I wasn't really interested in reading works under this prompt too much, but your idea of the Greek gods was really cool & original :DD It's a good piece and I really enjoyed reading it :DDD
    Also, thanks for the reads of my work; I appreciate it a ton :DDDD Let me know if you ever need/want feedback for a piece :DDD

• Jae

thank you! i'm glad you liked it, i've been reading some other ones, and totally doubting myself,so i'm glad. thanks! p.s i just wanted to say thank you also, because you are soooo supportive of me, and you always read my work(even when it's trashy) and i just love that, and i will work on doing that with all your pieces also!
    :DDDD

Wow! I loved that a ton; humorous & brilliant! :DDD "so beware the angry ones, unless your super tough" :DDD Love the RIP part too XD Awesome!!