Sunset 2247748 1920 copy

Ryder

Homeschooled
Instagram follows are very welcome:) @heritagegroveacademy
Goodreads: Elsa Grace

My sentence contest winners:
Johanna Marie -congrats
Christy Wisdom -you
Lee Fudge -guys!

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen

Just a piece.........

5
I knocked on the door and kind of hoped he wouldn't be there. He was. He opened the door and as soon as he saw me his eyes lit up and that care free smile spread across his face. "Hey, Megan! Wan't to come in?" The lump in my throat doubled in size and I started to cry. If he only knew why I came. "What's wrong?" he took my hand and led me to the living room couch. "Oh, Pat...I'm sorry." I tried to find the right words. "Meg, what happened?" Every time he spoke it made it harder to tell him, because he was concerned for me. "Pat, I didn't see them coming...I went out on the road and they swerved...I'm so sorry!" He pulled me into a hug as he realized what I was talking about. His parents were dead.

1

Start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks, remember that 'want' isn't a contraction, and then you're good! :DDD Great scene *thumbs up*