mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Hey all, just an idea I had for Write The World. com, can like or comment on this if you want. Please don't judge me for putting this out here.

An Idea I Came Up With For Write The World:

7
Description: Hey all, it's mr colinredwards, with an announcement for you guys. A while back, I thought of an idea for Write The World.com that seemed quite beneficial, but I decided to keep it to myself because I feared it would make me seem too needy in way. However, I began to think it over and after some consideration, I think it might be alright to share. See, I thought that perhaps Write The World. com could add a new feature that allows other writers to send access to their portfolio pieces currently in progress and allow other writers to help them write the pieces so they can not only over come writers block, but also be able to hear the opinions of other writers in another way other than just comments or reviews. That way, the writer currently working on the story or poem will be able to not just write their story, but have good ideas on how to make it great. Write The World. com could add in an "idea box" where writers could place their ideas for the piece before they help make the changes or write things down. This would be great for collaborations too, especially when two or three writers are working together. I've never been able to do something like this on Write The World. com and I thought it might be a good idea because it would not only help me, a struggling work in progress writer, but so many others fighting for a good story. The very best writers listen to the opinions of their readers and that is precisely what I learned in my college course and here too. To get this idea on the website, we could set up a petition and have at least 100-200 writers sign their names through the comments. I'm not sure if it will be done, but it's worth a shot. I'm not saying you guys have to do it or agree with it, I just wanted to tell you guys about it. I've never been good at editing (I often miss typos and grammatical mistakes), nor at revising, and I thought other writers must feel like this. Working alone is not the easiest job when you're a writer because no matter how far you get with your piece, you always have limitations. Anyhow, this is my idea and I hope you guys don't judge me for it.
Just an idea for Write The World. com in this announcement, you can like it or comment if you want.

• mrcolinredwards

I'll see if I can! What I've done so far is make a petition for the idea, and all you have to do is sign your name in the comments section! Feel free to sign and tell your friends if you wish! Thanks so much!

• bride124

This seems like a terrific idea.I recommend you send a e-mail to them.

• mrcolinredwards

Thank you, it was just a thought. Glad you like it. I'll consider the petition.

• green.eyes.gurl

I think this is an awesome idea! I haven't seen anyone think of things like this (the closest thing would be the messaging system, and that's pretty far off) and I would be willing to sign a petition, should you create one!

• mrcolinredwards

Thank you so much, it was just something I thought of that seemed good at the time.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I love this!! :D I would flip. Out. If hey did something like this!

• mrcolinredwards

Wow, you really think so?! Thank you for saying that, I really appreciate it.

• asteria

this is actually ingenious!!! it would definitely help many other writers, and it's something new to think about :)