Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

The Mystical World of a Dream

1
    The waterfall cascaded onto the rocks below with a quiet, soothing roar. The sun danced through the needles of the ancient cedar trees. If you listened hard enough, you could almost hear the forest growing around you. 
    And then you wake up and reality is staring you in the face.

• Mary Wall

I do like froyo and tea, but I prefer ice cream and coffee.:) Yeah, maybe it's best if we just... don't talk anymore. XD Thanks for the comment!:)

• korra4life

Oh....! I think this is called 'second person', right? I think this is beautiful and so very honest. Waking up from such a beautiful dream really sucks... :(
    P.S.: I have to agree with most of the points on your bio except for ice cream (froyo is so much better) and coffee (tea is perfection). And I think those are important... not sure if we can be friends anymore :DD jk