Bye2

korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

Guess?

3
I hate posting these things. 
Really, I do. 
But I need to get some attention for my new instagram account in some way, right?

finally made my first social media account on Instagram. Not by will, I promise. My sibling made one for me so... I guess I use it. 
But before I give you the link to that terrible account (which you might not follow, but I'd appreciate it if you did), I wanted to ask a question:

Who on earth do you think I am?

I've gotten some really weird questions on WtW as other users have tried to get a better picture of me. I haven't really answered them and instead have left them blank. So, nice people who've taken the time to read this dumb post, what image of me have you conjured up in your heads? 
And if you haven't read any of my stuff, you can just guess based off of your first impression of me. 
Please guess my personality, gender, age, race, where I live (my profile might be lying when it says I'm from the States), or whatever other thing you can come up with!

And... when you're done guessing, you can check out my IG and find out most of the answers to those questions.
(P.S. my last name isn't really 'Gene.' It's longer and not catchy at all, so I just use 'Gene.')

Can't wait to read some of these guesses!

• Mary Wall

I'm going to say, 17?

• korra4life

Wow! These guesses are... interesting. I'm really glad to have misled you guys. Also, @Budding Mae, I'm actually older than 14. I want to see more guesses before I give you an exact age :D

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Yep, I was wrong XD also I’m pencils.and.paper.roses and I followed you. :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Personally I think of you as an Asian girl living in either the States or the UK. I’d guess that you’re about...14.

Your bio says that you’re an INFP personality type (which I am too :D), so going off of that and my personal INFP experiences, I would think that you’re pretty shy, and you tend to keep your emotions/thoughts to yourself and listen without speaking. As Quille said, you’re pretty pessimistic about your writing.

:D

• Mary Wall

*WtW

• Mary Wall

And, as a sidenote, I would follow you on Instagram, but I donct have an account, so... I guess EyE will have to do.:)

• Mary Wall

Wow. I just went and looked at your IG. I don't think I could have been more wrong. Sorry.;)

• Mary Wall

I think of you as a blonde girl that you would expect to be curled up in a chair at a library rather than playing a sport with friends. Through your writing, my guess is that you are sensitive and self-judging; always feeling like you could have done better, while the rest of us are wishing for half you talent.
    Probably got that all wrong, ( and I have no is a where the blonde hair came from) but that's my guess.:)

Personality: You're fairly introverted and tend to be pessimistic when it comes to yourself/your writing. I think your bio is truthful when it says INFP-T and I also think you're a pretty fun-loving person even if you aren't too loud. Judgement is probably your biggest fear, but isn't it everybody's? All in all, your personality is that of an awesome person whom I'm proud to count as a good friend (we are friends, aren't we? :).
    Gender: Girl :)
    Age: If you have your own IG, then you're probably around eighteen.
    Race: Human, possibly of mixed Asian descent (guessing that since your writing tends to focus on Eastern themes, but I could be wrong).
    Instagram: @heritagegroveacademy It's a family account, so I'm not the only one posting, but I will probably follow you :) Also, a pic of my book cover is there if you want to take a look at it :DDD

Guesses in a little while :S