molly read

a music-obsessed girl that likes to write sometimes. check out my stories, poems, and lyrics!

any feedback is welcome, but please no hate (haha) x

Hello

2
Hello. My name is Hikaru Yoshida. I am 18 years old, and ever since I left Japan, I have struggled with depression. But that recently came to an end, as I became happy. Happier than I had ever been. Ecstatic, even. Last month, for the first time in a while, I met someone that I really loved. Her name is Amber Lynn. To others, she may seem normal, or even in some people’s eyes, weird. But to me, she is everything. I think about her every second of every day. Her smiling face gives me joy and her laugh gives me goosebumps. When she takes her frizzy and definitely not perfect hair out of her usual French plait, the butterflies in my stomach take to the air quicker than they ever have before. Whenever she comes by my checkout at work, whether she is sad with her head down or happy and smiling brightly, a smile always tugs at my lips. Although I can never gain the courage to talk to her, I am incredibly grateful that I can see her every day. The sight of her gives me the courage to wait. The sight of her is worth everything.

1