Youtube banner %282%29

mollyemmabarlow

I am a 16 year old writer seeking opportunities to show off my skills and provide entertainment through the form of words to people all over the globe. One day, I hope to publish my book and aspire, though the chance is small, to be like JK Rowling.

To other writers who have discovered my profile, welcome! Any feedback, bad or good, is very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy my work and if you want to get in touch, please do.

Cornish, my lover

PROMPT: Local Tongue

0
my 'ansum: a Cornish term used to describe someone you love or find attractive (usually it is used in a romantic relationship towards someone)

Diddy ever see someone as rich as my 'ansum? Dearovim, he is always there for me. A proper man, no more, no less. He is a beauty and he's mine, yes, all for me. I cherish him like I cherish the hidden coves that curve out the great cliffs that give way to such sheer drops. But he's rich, my 'ansum. Diddy ever see a man as rich as my lover?

• JustAnotherWriter

That's absolutely beautiful! Having been to Cornwall myself on holiday, I could actually hear this so clearly in the gorgeous Cornish accent :)