RavensInkWrites

United States Minor Outlying Islands

-she/they ???
-bisexual, but like who knows really
-i love stars, bugs, and sad films. one day, i hope to see the aurora borealis :)
-please dont point out that i dont use capitalization in my writing. i know.

I don't have much to say, but others do so have some nice quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" -Teddy Roosevelt
"If one dream should fall apart and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again" -Flavia Weedn
"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident" -John-Paul Sartre
"There is no great genius without a touch of madness" -Aristotle
"Write drunk; edit sober." -Ernest Hemingway

to that girl from bio

PROMPT: Love in Words

7
i know you aren't that into girls. i can accept that.
but everyday when you dont show up to class I can't help but feel a little crushed, and my day isn't the same without you.
thank you for recommending that show(I'm watching it as i write this. you could have warned me nathen would die). It's been a while since I've binged an entire series nonstop because a pretty girl asked me to.
when you told me you had a crush on someone i held my breath. you said it was someone you didn't know that much(probably not me) and then you said it was someone you find very attractive(definitely not me).
but i care about you(too much maybe).
and i want you to be happy(you're always so sad).
and you don't fancy girls(i suppose I'll have to start getting used to that).
so whenever you decide to introduce me to a boyfriend i'll be there to smile and shake his hand. i'll grit my teeth and try not to threaten him not to hurt you. i know you've been hurt so much(i won't hurt you).
until you bring the boyfriend in I'll keep saving a spot for you at my table in hopes you felt good enough to come to school. i will continue listening to the songs you suggest even though they aren't my style, i will keep watching the shows you say are wonderful, i won't stop texting you back at 1:00 a.m. because you couldn't sleep.
i will do all these things because i love you (maybe a little too much)

1

this is such a mood. your descriptions are simply amazing, i could feel your emotions so clearly. sapphic mood tho, amirite?