dreisch98

Donald Trump?

As the year starts up new question come to mind.  Why has the world come to hate Donald Trump? I could almost list all of the reasons why, but what is the fun in that. I personally have come to like him and there is a reason why.  Donald is an interesting guy, he knows how to hit my sweet spot. Donald is straight forward with people and that is what they like. He doesn't mess around, he is always straight to the point. That is what the United States needs, a leader that doesn't play around. We need someone who can take charge. Many people don't like due to the fact that he is rude. Honestly I like the fact that he is rude to others because of the things that have happened in the past. He is saying that he will have "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States". I like the sound of that mainly because of the Twin Towers. I know that it's unfair and cruel because of the fact that all muslims are not like that, but we the people need to be safe. These problems need to be solved soon. Donald Trumps slogan is one that needs to be listened too. "Make America Great Again" is what will change our world today. I believe that he will honestly help out our economy and fix our debt problem. If he succeeds with fixing our debt problem he will go down as the greatest President in mankind. Other candidates have worthless slogans and weak promises for our country. If they want to be successful they will have to do something that will catch the people's eyes. By making promises that could alter mankind is how they will win. Donald is promising to get rid of a problem that could decrease the amount of terrorists attacks that happen in a year. I will stand behind Donald as he goes through his debate. My father and I have discussions about different types of presidents and who would be nice to run our country. Ben Carson is a good candidate but he wasn't strong enough. By that I mean he didn't stand up for what he said. If you don't stand up for what you say you will not get people to back you up in your running. After all of this my father and I will still stand behind Donald Trump as he goes through this process to become the President of the United States.

1

• Hailey Duggirala

I feel as if, opinion aside, you present your ideas in a rather niave way. You leave too much room for argument-there are a lot of 'I thinks' and 'In my opinion's, and they really weaken the piece.