Kenzie

I am a young writer in 7th grade, and I have a lot of friends that I LOVE to hangout with. I also love to read, write, and do tons of art projects. I love reading tons of different quotes, and I am a fan of writing motivational/inspiring pieces.

I am so very glad to have found this website. I have wanted a website that has tons of writing prompts, is very well organized, and gives me a chance to be able to express myself. Since I am fairly new to this, please tell me if you have any advice. Also, please leave all different types of feedback on my writing pieces, as it will all help me become a strong writer in the future.

ANNOUNCEMENT

4
Hi guys so I am sorry I have not been on here for a very long time, but I have been working on something in the mean time and I have an announcement. I AM TRYING TO WRITE A BOOK!!!!  
I am working on wrapping up the drafts, and I will post them on here for your feedback as I write them.
My next post will probably be the introduction.
As I had previously said, they will be open for your peer feedback, and I would really love it if you could give me some feedback.
I hope you are having or had (Depeneding on when your reading this) an amazing day.  And I will be right back at you with a new drft real soon.

That's awesome!! I'll try to give as much feedback as I can (no promises because I'm pretty busy offline right now). *high five* :DDD