buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

Let me know if you have seen the movie already or plan to. If so, please write a review and let me know. Also, if you didn't like the movie, feel free to review my piece and put forward your opinion.

Unpredictable

0
I recently watched another new Bollywood movie and it was a decision I did not regret. I am not a movie critic and don't know anything about the direction, cinematography and all those other fancy terms. I just know that I liked the movie and I wanted to share it with others just in case they wanted to watch it. The name of the movie is Badla and actor Amitabh Bachchan and the incredible Tapsee Pannu.
This movie is perfect if anyone is looking for a good thriller, crime and suspense. Being an Agatha Christie fan I love crime and thriller and this movie kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The critics obviously took a lot of important things into consideration and gave it a solid four stars out of five. The ending is quite predictable but the manner in which the crime is solved and done is remarkable. At every moment I was trying to guess the murderer and the process of how the crime was committed, but my theories were debunked almost instantly. This movie is a remake of the Spanish thriller The Invisible Guest which came out in 2016. Even after the crime is solved and the mystery is unfolded there is a big twist which I was unable to predict and so were most people I know.
I have and would suggest this movie to anyone who craves suspense, thriller and a good suspense. All Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie fans will not be disappointed.