buddingauthor

I love reading books and writing. I am 15 years old and obsessed with Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes (both books and series), Twilight and Divergent. Also, music is life!

The 'Me' List

PROMPT: Self-Respect

0
  1. Be confident. Speak for yourself and stop thinking about what others will think of you. Put your opinion forward and know that it does matter.
  2. Be happy. Start being happy for yourself and not for others. If someone likes something, doesn't mean you should. It's your choice.
  3. Dance. Stop being shy and dance your heart out when you have the chance. Dance, sing and live!
  4. Read. Read that book that you have been meaning to read for all this time. Don't wait for a holiday or free time. Utilise the time now and just read the book.
  5. Exercise. You know your body needs that exercise to keep you happy, healthy and fit. Just wake up and go for it. Over thinking and laziness will just make it worse and impossible for you to do it. 
These are somethings that if I do always I feel myself, I feel happy and I feel on top of the world!