Tenor

Dmoral13

*Not very active during the summer, sorry*
I'll be back on (regularly) next school year and I'll be different. Reborn. A new writer. Something new. I think I'll finally find myself.

I will start prizes ASAP!!!

My Second Contest-#Plottwist Winners!

6
Thank you all so much for entering my second contest! I know it was much smaller, however, I wanted to focus on longer pieces this time. More stories. And I loved all the entries brought in!! Just know you all did fabulously and deserve gold star stickers! Hope you keeping doing my contest.
Also, a little message from Writers of the World: "May you all keep writing freely"

First Place: No Exception by Johanna
You should be proud of this piece, oh my goodness it's amazing. I literally can't express how much I love it because it would give away what happens and I want people to question why I chose your piece so they read it!! You probably haven't gotten my peer review yet, but just know--I wanted to high light the whole thing and say how much I love it.
(Prize: A follow (If I’m not already following you), 3 peer reviews (your choice), 3 likes (my choice), shout out in my bio as King/Queen of prompt)
Second Place: Just A Lie by N.
You describe every character wonderfully within a few sentences and their actions, adding to the story. I love the ending (I won't spoil for those who haven't read), and the fact you took something done a lot and made it your own!! Unique piece, great work!
(A follow (if I’m not already following you), 2 peer review (your choice), 2 likes (my choice))
Third Place: Gerald by Quille & My Fire by Opal Drop
@Quille: Both characters had secrets, the plot was well thought out, there was love, there was heartache. And the aftermath following the plot twist was INCREDIBLE!
@Opal Drop: The piece took a dark turn but had great imagery. The character's personality was so intriguing, I loved it!!
(Prize: A follow (if I’m not already following you), 1 peer review (your choice), 1 like (my choice))
Honorable Mention: Rope by Christy Wisdom
The plot twist is hilarious and written wonderfully. You took great advice from my hint, and I loved the character interaction once the plot twist was revealed and how it all played out!
(Prize: 3 likes (my choice) & You’re work will be in my ‘message to readers’ box)

WINNERS, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PEER REVIEW IF IT'S ONE OF YOUR PRIZES!!!
These are the submitted pieces that didn't win, but were still wonderful!! Great work!!
The Death by xXlunagirlXx
this was intense, dark, yet wonderfully written!
(STC) by Budding Mae
this piece was composed differently and I loved it!!
Suspicious by MimiChoudhury
this piece leaves you wondering and has a great build up
Chase by Alylee03
this piece is a great short story that holds my interest because i love crime and police shows (thanks for taking into consideration my review and your update/edits were great.)
A Completely Normal Day by luluwrites111
this piece was beautifully written, and I love the romance between the main characters-plus, there are two plot twists
Deep Sleep by weirdo
this piece was heartbreaking, and the plot twist brought tears to my eyes
Cornflower Blue by The Bubbling Pen
wonderful figurative language and great descriptions, I loved how detailed this was

• N.

Oof I'm late. Thank you so much, and congratulations to everyone else!! I'm incapable of making decisions, so I definitely prefer that you choose which pieces to review- your opinion is more important than mine ;) Once again, thank you!! This prompt forced me to revisit my old writing and I'm honestly glad I did!

• Opal Drop

Would you please review my piece Delicate Winters?
    Thank you so much!

• Johanna

Oh my goodness!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I'm SO glad you like it ;u; It means so much to me. Please review any pieces you genuinely like!!! Again, t h a n k y o u s o m u c h

Congrats!! Awesome contest!! :DDDD
    Random review please :)

• Christy Wisdom

Congrats, y'all! Thanks for honorable mention :D

• weirdo

Congrats to all the winners!