Screenshot 2019 01 24 at 6.50.11 pm

Mya.04

Child of God
Pro-life!
Ravenclaw
Pukwudgie
Athenian
Hunger Games Victor
Candor
Aspiring Author
Creative Thinker
Pianist
Gymnast
Basketball...er
Volleyball...er?

'Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.' 1 Timothy 4:12

'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.' -Luna Lovegood
'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore : )

If you need someone for prayer, comment anywhere and I've got your back!

He Cares

8
    "But really, how do you know God is real?"   
    I (and many other Christians) get asked this question a lot, or a question along those lines.
    Think about it. What about the Bible? How could someone have accurately proposed those predictions without a man as righteous and omniscient as God telling them what to predict? Jesus dying on the cross and rising in three days, Kind David's children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren being Jesus' descedants, Abraham being the father of many nations! 
​    And for evidence that these stories aren't just misinterpreted lies or that someone wrote these predictions down years after they came true and claimed they were told to them by God, I have a true story for you.
    One day, some shepherds entered a cave near the Dead Sea and happened upon some clay jars. Like two-thousand-year-old jars. Inside, they included ancient versions of the Old Testament, scrolls that stated the exact things out bibles today include. And they were as old as Bible times, they had been around since before Jesus was born. These are called the Dead Sea Scrolls.
    Another example; Lee Strobel. He was a strong-willed atheist, firmly convinced that God didn't exist in the slightest. When confronted by his young daughter's near death and his wife's redemption, he sought to prove that it was impossible for such a God to live. 
    And he failed, miserably.
    No matter how hard Lee Strobel tried, he couldn't seem to prove God wrong. God brought an extremely adamant atheist to Christ, and he is now a devoted Christian, preaching the Word to millions of people with very real conviction.
    The 'Big Bang Theory' involves hundreds, thousands of coincidences that happened all at once to create the universe, the perfect conditions for humans to live on Earth! Which makes more sense? Choosing to believe that the beautiful blue sky and the glistening green grass is all God's perfect design and that there's someone who cares up there in heaven? Someone who is thinking lovingly about each and every one of us and the days we blessedly get to enjoy? Or choosing to believe that the world and everything in it was made from thousands upon thousands of careless little coincidences built on top of each other?
    I really do hope and pray that any non-believers out there who see this will be impacted, even in the teensiest, tiniest way. I hope this doesn't sound like a bunch of Jesus-loving mumbo jumbo, and you might actually think on this. If you really do want to know more, comment on here and I'll give you my email, I would be overly happy to answer questions!
    Remember that God loves you oh-so-much and it's never too late to be redeemed. He forgives anyone.
He really does care

1

• Mya.04

How many times am I gonna have to say thank you so much!!? : ) ; )

• AbigailSauble

Yes he does ... more than words can say. =)

• RedWriter

Beautiful. Thank you

• Mya.04

Thank you all!!!

• Legendary Grapes

Really good story!

• Mya.04

Thanks : )

• ViSchultz07

Beautifully said!

• Mya.04

I'm glad y'all agree!

• Christy Wisdom

I agree with Mary Wall :)

• Mya.04

Thank you so much!

• Mary Wall

What a wonderful thing to share! I can't agree more!