Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

Dream of Home//Wander Lost

PROMPT: Band Name

1

Dream of Home//Wander Lost is a teenage band consisting of three girls and two guys. Their connections to the old orphanage they all belonged to sparked the name. Eventually, they all ran away from the place and have never gone anywhere without each other ever since. They always hoped that they'd find a place to settle down, but they never did; however, the group of five became their own family, so they didn't really mind. That's how their name came to be. 

They play mostly pop rock, with a style very similar to that of Imagine Dragons. The two lead singers are Lonnie, who plays the acoustic guitar, and Mark, who plays keys; they're also the oldest two of the group. The next oldest, Carly, is on the drums. Hannah plays the bass guitar, and Zane, the youngest, plays the rhythm guitar. They travel from place to place, living in hotels and performing concerts. Dream Home//Wander Lost is their band, their family, their living, and their lifestyle. Will they ever find a home to settle down in? Probably not. But at least they have each other.