Peer Review by bride124 (United States)

Contest Time! #Feathers

By: PureHeart

Hi everybody!

Are you ready for another contest? Me too! So excited! Since the last contest went down quite well, I feel like its time for another!

Prompt: So the prompt is 'Feathers.' I know its really random, but this is a chance to show off what ideas you've got! You can use 'feathers' as a prompt, suggest it once in your piece, or base your piece around it. To enter this competition officailly, the title of the piece must contain your title and #Feathers, so I can identify it as being part of my competition.

Word Limit: 500 words or less. I'm rasiing the word count a little bit, because last time I could tell people had amazjng ideas and would've beneifitted from expanding those ideas. 

Type: Creative writing. You can also do Poetry.

Genre: Any genre: fantasy, historical, action, romance, and so on. Just steer away from non-fiction, please! 

Due date: 27th March, would be nice. So don't worry, you've got plenty of time to plan and submit your entries.

Announcement date: I will announce the winners 1-2 weeks after the due date, probably. 

Prizes:
First place:

A follow if I'm not already following you.
2 reviews on pieces of your choice.
5 likes on pieces of your choice.

Second place: 
2 reviews on pieces of your choice.
4 likes on pieces of your choice.

Third place:
1 review on pieces of your choice.
3 likes on pieces of your choice.

Honourable Mention:
1 reviews on pieces of your choice.
2 likes on pieces of your choice.

And one more thing....
Nothing explicit in your pieces of writing. No gore, profanity or sex, please, otherwise you are automatically disqualified. Violence is allowed in fight scenes or to add to tension, but no gore in the sense of ripping organs out and stuff. Thanks for your understanding!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
If you have any other questions please ask in the comments below. Also, please alert me when you have done your writing piece for the competition, and I'll have a look at it.

The main theme of the contest is very intriguing and genuinely out of the blue. I love it!

Can you do sci-fi for the prompt? How do you start a contest?

I can't wait to start!