Meneame media link 34136

A Breath Into Silence

She likes sugar, notebooks, and existence. A dreamer, scientist, and musician. In love with the night sky. Incurably shy. Always willing to listen.

It's nice to meet you!

<3

Dear WtW members: a thank-you letter [50 followers]

8
Dear WtW members,

It's been over a year since I first joined this site, and I have never regretted it. Because I have found something precious in the people I have met here; the pieces I have read; the feedback; the contests; the kindness I encountered. For that, I will forever be grateful.

Recently, I reached 50 followers. A milestone of my writing career on this website, and a marker of just how supportive you, the Writers of Write The World, can be. I can never hope to express how happy this community has made me; it feels amazing to be able to share my writing with other writers. 

It was you who inspired me to write my very first piece, titled Lora, and to follow up with my poems. All of you have inspired me at one point or another, and pushed me to become a better poet. It was you, sharing your favorite books, that prompted me to share one of my own favorites. It's you and your kindness who keep me coming back to this site, day after day. There's so much talent here, and I never want to miss a minute of this crazy, wonderful community. And I am so incredibly proud to be a part of it.

But I would never be here without any of you, whether you follow me, are being followed by me, or are just out there writing your hearts out. 

So, thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
A Breath Into Silence
Seriously, thank you so much for supporting me!!! I hope that one day, I can repay the favor. :)

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, congrats!!! Thanks for your support, I'm so glad it's going well for you :)

• Legendary Grapes

[clap clap clap clap clap clap] WOOHOO! Congratulations! I'm getting there too...

Awesome & congrats!! :DDD
    Thank you for being here!!! :D

• sedya

Great job!! Hope I get there someday...

• fatpanda

Congrats dude!