Screen shot 2019 02 21 at 5.38.11 pm

spearmint

Write free

I'm one of the many writers on this site who's left because of what I believe is unfair censorship. A few of my works have been taken down for mentioning, but not promoting things like suicide. This has happened to other writers too. I'll admit that it's kind of stubborn of me to just leave, but this issue is not something that I want to put up with. I'm not protesting WtW; it's just not the right place for me. If you want, you can find me on theprose.com. I have the exact same username, so it shouldn't be too hard.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

2
I need help. Like seriously. I have been getting zero comments, likes, and reviews lately. I understand that it is partially my fault because I haven't published any pieces lately, but it's very hard when you have

1) zero ideas
    2) no feedback
    3) no one who reads your stuff even when you do publish
and
    4) no time

I would really appreciate some help, preferably in useful comments and reviews, just so that I can write a bit better because that's what I'm on this site for. Getting only likes is very frustrating, and I've also wanted comments or reviews that offer constructive criticism. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

• spearmint

Oh my god, thank you so much!! And I’m so sorry that it’s taking me FOREVER to write your reviews. It’s like my teachers want me to have no social life. Only the curriculum and homework, homework, and more homework.

• weirdo

After a finish a bunch of other reviews that I owe other writers, I'll be sure to write some reviews for some of your pieces!

• MimiChoudhury

:)

• spearmint

Thank you so much!! I'm relieved!

• MimiChoudhury

It's my last exam today, so I'll be free now. Just wait...you'll be getting peer reviews on at least 5 of your pieces. And please feel free to drop in any time. I have got a lot of help in this site, and of course, it won't hurt to give something back. :)