Screen shot 2019 02 21 at 5.38.11 pm

spearmint

Lot of things I could say about me, but I want to share a piece with you:

Opal Drop's "The Deep Hearts of our Teachers"

Some others that I want you guys to read, but they got censored (unfairly if you ask me).

"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way."
—Martin Luther King Jr.

"Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too."
—Beau Taplin

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."
—Bill Watterson

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth,"
—Unknow

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."
—Abraham Lincoln

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
—Jimmy Dean

"I never dreamed about success. I worked for it."
—Estee Lauder

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

2
I need help. Like seriously. I have been getting zero comments, likes, and reviews lately. I understand that it is partially my fault because I haven't published any pieces lately, but it's very hard when you have

1) zero ideas
    2) no feedback
    3) no one who reads your stuff even when you do publish
and
    4) no time

I would really appreciate some help, preferably in useful comments and reviews, just so that I can write a bit better because that's what I'm on this site for. Getting only likes is very frustrating, and I've also wanted comments or reviews that offer constructive criticism. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

• spearmint

Oh my god, thank you so much!! And I’m so sorry that it’s taking me FOREVER to write your reviews. It’s like my teachers want me to have no social life. Only the curriculum and homework, homework, and more homework.

• weirdo

After a finish a bunch of other reviews that I owe other writers, I'll be sure to write some reviews for some of your pieces!

• MimiChoudhury

:)

• spearmint

Thank you so much!! I'm relieved!

• MimiChoudhury

It's my last exam today, so I'll be free now. Just wait...you'll be getting peer reviews on at least 5 of your pieces. And please feel free to drop in any time. I have got a lot of help in this site, and of course, it won't hurt to give something back. :)