Images 2

Jae

thirteen. (oh, boy the teenage years)
writer. (well duh!)
funny. (at least i think so)
idrk anymore.
in love with shawn mendes.
love to talk anytime.
hmu.
idk, idc, idrk, idrc, and omg are my favorite words btw.
talk like i text.
:D

i'm not saying who this person is, but if you think it's you, feel free to tell me what you would like me to do about my little predicament.
:D

Liking, and Following people 101

2
so... someone from WtW likes one of your recent pieces. you go, and look at their stuff, and see that they have one really good piece, so you like it, and follow them (or maybe you don't follow them, but i do, because i love following people, and getting new writing perspectives) but then you start looking at everything else they have written. they have some pieces that they published in 2017. if you like the piece, they might get weirded out, and will wonder what took you so long... i mean, it was two years ago. if you don't like the piece, then you'll be stuck regretting it, and only liking one of their artifacts. so... what would you do?????

• Jae

thank you guys! so helpful!
    :DDD

• Christy Wisdom

Oh... um.. I know I haven't been on here very long, but I wouldn't judge anyone for that, and personally I wouldn't have any qualms about liking something someone did a while ago. Liking something is just saying that you think their work is good, why would it be weird? I never really thought about it. I'd just say that you should go ahead and do it anyways :) I don't think they'd mind??

• PureHeart

Yeah, I totally relate. People will think your stalking their account when you like something from ages ago. But really, they should take it as a compliment, because people who do do this are showing how much they appreciate their efforts. Just carry on doing what your doing; no regrets! Don't worry if people will judge you for it, because you know that they shouldn't : )